Thursday, November 08, 2012

CARE FOR OUR ANGEL BABIES AND OURSELVES NATURALLY

I can't get enough of these amazing "Earth Mama" products. Used them while pregnant and now with my baby.
Specialy the Angel Baby Bottom Balm is the best ever! Every mom should have one in her diaper bag. Works wonders for my daugther's mild diaper rash and also any other boo boo's like all kinds of first aid mishaps (scrapes, cuts, bug bites, rash).
I also love the smell!
Yup this one is for sure on top of my diaper bag must-haves!



They use the highest-quality, certified-organic or organically grown herbs and oils for teas, bath herbs, gentle handmade soaps, salves, lotions and massage oils. Their products are 100% free of toxins, cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan, and free from all artificial preservatives, fragrances and dyes.

You can buy this product tax free at www.petitjoujou.ca
Any questions or concerns please comment on this post or email me anytime.
I will be happy to help!

*The reviews and opinions on this blog are my own honest opinions . I was not required to write a positive review.

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi