Saturday, December 29, 2012

FIRST SNOW THIS YEAR

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday season so far. Do you love winter, cold days and snow? Well lets be honest here i don't!!! I hate winter with a passion and I can't stand being cold. Even as a child, when i came to Canada, I wasn’t really excited to go outdoors after December. This time of the year I like to hibernate Lol even if I am used to Canadian winter since i lived in Montreal for over 20 years and now living in Toronto. The weather here is a bit better. In the winter we have less snow and it's not as cold which makes me happier.:) Don't get me wrong I still like to go outside and enjoy the first snow, while the snow is still nice and clean specially now that i am a mom. :) We got some snow here in Toronto 2 days ago, so me and my hubby decided to go and play a bit in our backyard with our daughter and see how she will like it. It was not super cold, so that was great too.
Lets put it this way, she was not too impressed and kept saying "i don't want it" with a sad and confused face. Poor thing! We just took some pictures and went back home. I guess she's like mommy and daddy, not big fans of winter!:)
I don't mind the first couple of days of snow, but after a month of it I'd rather sit inside wrapped in a blanket and drink some warm tea.:)


How many of you have had snow already this year? Where are you from? Do you get any snow where you live? Do you have any winter activities? How do you keep yourself and your family active in the winter? Do you love winter? Let us know by commenting on this post.

Take care everyone

Claudia

4 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! Your little girl is just a doll!
    I'm from Pennsylvania, but I don't like snow! And the cold weather is harder to take every year.
    We've had a couple of snows in the past week totalling about 7 1/2 inches - that is already about half of what we had all last winter here.
    My favorite activities in the winter usually involve a fuzzy blanket and a great movie (lol) but me and my hubby love to go out to the state parks when the weather isn't too bad and go for walks.
    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kathy for your comment. Well i guess we're the same when it comes to snow and winter. :) I love your blog btw! I am a new follower.:) Take care and happy new year to you and your family! All the best for 2013!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Your daughter is so cute! Not a big fan of winter also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que fofa!
    Adoro as roupinhas da neve!
    Adorei deitada a fazer anjinhos! ;)
    Fofa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi