Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SOPHIE THE GIRAFFE SO PURE TEETHER

Even if you don't have kids, I bet you know Sophie the Giraffe.  She's adorable and babies love her!  
I know I have a few beautiful moms reading this blog, so I've decided to review some of my favorite and least favorite baby and mommy products.  
Today, I wanted to share with you a baby favorite.  I've been a fan of  Sophie the Giraffe products since I had my little girl and this teether is one of my favorites.  

So Pure Teether is made in France of 100% natural rubber, it's BPA, PVC & phthalates free, it's light and easy to grab. 
It's  safe and natural providing comfort and relief during teething, it is ideal for soothing painful gums and it's a really cute on the go companion.  The two rings have different textured surfaces for baby to choose from according to his or her age and needs: 
1. ridged surface for erupting teeth 
2. raised bump surface for soothing sore gums
3. Lightweight two-ring design, easy for baby's little hands to hold and play with, it's perfect for newborns due to her perfect size.
4. Easy to clean is for sure a great plus for us moms.

While the price is more than other regular teethers, to me it's by far the best designed and  worth every cent, plus the packaging is adorable! 

You can find this item easily online anywhere from Ebay, Amazon, Pottery Barn Kids, ToysRus, Target and many more baby and mommy sites... retails for about $20.00.
I used to sell this one on my online stores, but I recently sold them all. 
I Definitely recommend this one, a must for every baby.

Thanks for reading!

Claudia

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi