Tuesday, January 01, 2013

BUNCHA FARMERS ALL NATURAL STAIN REMOVER

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had fun last night! We spend the night at home with some good friends and family. Food and wine was great and my mom made some amazing desserts. Sofia was so happy and full of energy. It was a fun night!

I would like to start the New Year by sharing this amazing product. A must have item for all households specially with kids! I love this product it works amazingly and the scent is really nice, smells fresh and lovely. Love the fact that it's all natural and 100% biodegradable product! 

Being a mommy of a 17 month old little girl, this product has saved her quite a few adorable outfits.  
I have tried a couple of other stain removers but nothing as worked so well as the Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover.
The instructions say to wet the stick and rub it in on the stain and then launder as usual. I tried it and guess what? It actually works!  You can even use it on your baby's cloth diapers.
Highly recommend this product to any mom! What I find works really great is to wet the stain, not the stick, rub it on until you get a bit of a lather then wash it as usual.
I had to try this product myself since i carry this product on my online baby boutique
www.petitjoujou.ca. Even though the stains were a few days old, with a few minutes of scrubbing, the stains came out!!! It truly does work wonders.

*All natural stain remover
*Made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid in the cleaning process
*No artificial dyes or perfumes
*Colour safe and hypo-allergenic
*Wet stick, rub on stain and then launder as usual, and it works!
*Canadian made product by stay-at-home moms


My only thought for the company is to get some sort of re-usable cover for the stick, kind of like a glue stick that you can keep pushing up. The paper on the stick gets wet and rips away after awhile. Other than that, I am totally in love with this product! I use a soap holder in my laundry room to put it.:)
You can buy this product tax free at
www.petitjoujou.ca
Any questions or concerns please comment on this post or email me anytime.
I will be happy to help!

*The reviews and opinions on this blog are my own honest opinions . I was not required to write a positive review.

Claudia

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi