Thursday, January 10, 2013

EYELASH CANADA

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing great. Today I want to share with you something that most women would probably lie about. :) So tuesday, I got a little treatment done for the first time ever. Eyelash extensions from Eyelash Canada!:) I've been really curious about it for a while now, so i decided to try it and share with you my experience. Whether you want eyelash extensions for a special occasion or for every day, you’ll love the way they extend and thicken your natural eyelashes. They are a wonderful way to enhance your appearance and as a mom it's for sure a time saver, no need to apply mascara.
When I got them done the main thing was to have them look natural and not like I had a set of fake lashes on! Each eyelash is attached individually to one of your own lashes. The result is lush lashes that look so real even your closest friends will think they really are yours! These lashes last up to 3 months with maintenance touchups every 3 to 5 weeks. 

Eyelash extensions are worn by famous celebrities like Nicole Kidman, Star Jones, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Gwen Stefani, Lucy Liu, Naomi Campbell, Liz Hurley, Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashion, Ashley Tisdale, Shannon Doherty, Rebecca Romijn, Annalynne Mccord, to name a few. But you don't have to be a celebrity to wear them.  

Yvette from Eyelash Canada was very friendly, talkative and extremely knowledgeable and professional.  She made me feel super confortable throughout the whole experience. The session took about 90 minutes. Overall the whole experience isn't uncomfortable or painful.
Make sure you go to the bathroom first!:)  She did an amazing job!! 
I couldn't believe how natural yet gorgeous my lashes looked! 
It's honestly a time saver for me as a mom. I don't feel like I need to wear eye makeup daily. I think if you have a special occasion coming up or will be going on vacation where you want to be more low maintenance, this is also a perfect option.

Here's the Before & After Photos!:)

P.s: Please note I have absolutely no makeup on any of these pictures!















I love them and the hubby too!:)
Thank you so much Yvette from Eyelash Canada for this amazing little treat. You did an amazing job!

Have you ever done eyelash extensions? 
If you live in the GTA area and would like to have this treatment done contact Eyelash Canada. 
I had mine done by Yvette, she was amazing!

613 Yonge St., Toronto
16 Orfus Rd., Unit 205, North York
T: 416-410-8152
T: 905-895-6346

Toll-free: 1-888-410-8152

Eyelash Canada offers many services. In addition to Eyelash Extensions, they also do hair extensions, permanent makeup, laser hair removal, waxing hair removal, microdermabrasion, chemical peel, deep cleansing facials, acne facials, anti-aging facials and teeth Whitening.

My birthday is next month I can't wait to try their facials, it's been months I haven't had one.
I really need a good facial asap!!!

Claudia

3 comments:

  1. The extensions look amazing! Very natural! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Linda.:) I love your blog, it's always nice to stop by.
    Take care and keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi