Sunday, January 06, 2013

JUICY COUTURE

How was everyone's weekend? I never liked shopping on the weekends, but this Sunday me, my hubby and our sweet little princess did a little exception. We went for a little shopping, grabbed some amazing white and green tea from David's Tea, got some amazing plates made in Portugal from Pottery Barn, checked out Holt Renfrew's sales. Awesome BTW!!! Christian Louboutin, Gucci, Prada, Michael Kors and many more half price. Wow talk about a great deal! And we also made a stop at Juicy Couture store. I absolutely love that store, specially when they do sales. They have awesome things for us ladies but also super cute outfits for kids. We got a few nice pieces (not much since this Christmas I got myself a handbag and some super cute outfits for my daughter), but it's always great to stop by and check when they have sales. 50% off!!! Wow! I am not a big spender, but once in a while it's nice to treat yourself. Don't you think? :)
Here are a few of the pieces we got including the ones we got for Christmas.
If you love this brand don't miss out their amazing sales now. I believe they are ending the sales this week.
Anyways got to go, I will be watching some movies tonight. Nemo is on the list for my daughter and then when she's in bed we can watch anything else but cartoons.:)




Btw Juicy Couture is proud to support World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and has made a $20.000 contribution to its mission. How awesome is that??? Well since I LOVE animals I think it's pretty cool!!! That's one of the reasons I got the necklace.:)
Take care everyone and have a great week!!!

Claudia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi