Thursday, February 07, 2013

FAVORITE ALBERT EINSTEIN QUOTES

 Well it's been a few weeks since my last post. Hope you didn't miss me too much! :) I've been so busy with a new project I told you about, building a walk in closet in my master bedroom, basically turning my two small closets into a bigger one. It's been a lot a work and with a 18 month old baby is not so easy, but it's almost done and I can't wait to show you all the final results.

Plus we had some birthdays these past days. My mom's bday and mine and my husband's bday is also coming really soon. February is always such a busy month!!! What about you ladies and gentlemen? What have you been up to? I will try my best to post soon the before and after pictures. Not just my walk in closet renovation but some of my recent organizing tips and ideas I want to share. It does make my life a lot easier when everything has it's place, so I will for sure share that with you soon. If you you love organizing, declutter, decoration, DIY projects and ideas for your home check out these awesome blogs that I absolutely LOVE. http://orgjunkie.com/ , http://akadesign.ca/ , http://itsy-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.ca/ and http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.ca/.

In the meantime let me share with you some of my favorite and powerful quotations from Albert Einstein. Enjoy!

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”  -Albert Einstein


“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”
-Albert Einstein
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”  -Albert Einstein

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”  -Albert Einstein

“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”
-Albert Einstein


“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”  -Albert Einstein
“When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.” 
-Albert Einstein

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
-Albert Einstein
Do you have any favorites quotes? Share with us by commenting on this post. I would LOVE to hear from you.
If you wish to share your home projects, DIY ideas... email me and we can talk about it sharing here on my blog. Love learning new organizing, decorating, DIY ideas for my home. So don't be shy and join us if you still didn't and join the conversation.

Claudia

22 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Claudia! I enjoy Einstein quotes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG show the before and after pleaaase you got me so curious now (and jealous) UUHH I would looove a walk-in closet tooooo. The websites you shared have really nice ideas also, thanks so much!!! I also search a lot online for organization and storage ideas, there is this page at facebook, Inspire, do you know it? It has great ideas, i'll sugest friends for you, big kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prima ainda bem que gostas te. Muito bem aqui a comentar em ingles. :)
      Gosto muito de te ver por aqui. Ja viste o mini video?
      Jokas grandes

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda, happy you like it. :)
      take care

      Delete
  4. I may not be fond of Physics, (not all people like it right?) but Albert Einstein quotes made me curious about it. I like the way he put humor on his quotes while applying scientific basis. Thanks for this collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love his quotes too. Trust me I am not good in physics too. hehehe

      Delete
  5. Wow, this article is fastidious, my younger sister
    is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going to inform her.


    My blog ... Reputation Management from Overnight Reputation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you glad you liked it. Don't forget to follow me.:)

      Delete
  6. Τhere iѕ certainly a grеat deal to fіnԁ out about thіs
    topiс. І lіke аll of the
    points you've made.

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... www.yazlawsuit.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog. What about following?:)

      Delete
  7. Thаnks fοr ѕharіng your thoughtѕ on mma.
    Rеgards

    Неrе is my webpagе lloyd irvin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog. You are welcome to follow.

      Delete
  8. I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll сheсk bаck later and seе if the problem still exіsts.


    Нeге is my web-ѕіtе online reputation management software

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you checked your internet speed? Hope you check back again and you are welcome to follow my blog.
      Thank you for your visit.

      Delete
  9. Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and in depth information you
    provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material.
    Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Feel free to visit my homepage: seo service

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visitig my blog. If you liked my blog don't forget to follow me. :)
      Hope you visit again and join in.

      Delete
  10. I wаnt to tο thank you fοr thiѕ
    fantastic read!! I ԁefіnitelу loved
    evеry little bit of it. I haѵe got you bookmаrkeԁ to loοκ аt nеw
    things уоu post…

    kate e dircksen ()

    ReplyDelete
  11. Appreciating the hard work you put into your website and detailed information you provide.
    It's good to come across a blog every once in a
    while that isn't the same old rehashed information. Great read!
    I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Also visit my web-site; Leopoldo Alejandro Betancourt Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this
    website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like
    to find out where u got this from. thanks

    Also visit my site ... Reputation Management Press Releases

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi admin,
    your post is very special for us.I think quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi