Monday, February 18, 2013

WINTER

Hi everyone, hope you all enjoyed your weekend. It's family day today in some Canadian provinces, so we are enjoying some nice quiet time at home with our daughter, but before she wakes up from her nap, I wanted to share something with my lovely readers and followers. :) Saturday night we had dinner at my sister in law's, it was lots of fun, it was a little Bday party for me and my hubby that she wanted to prepare for us, but driving there was a real pain in the b... not fun at all! Instead of 20 min drive it took us about 2 and half hours to get there. Yup no kidding! We were suppose to get a little bit of snow, but instead we got a snowstorm. Anyways we got there safe and that's what counts. I guess no one was expecting that one. :)
On the first photo is our drive on Saturday night. You can see the snow flakes and how bad visibility was and on top of that the roads and the highway where a mess and so slippery.
On our way there, we stopped at my mom's place to get her and our daughter beacause she spent the night at grandma's. Here are some photos I took close to my mom's home. Isn't it beautiful when the snow is still untouched? No slush yet!:)
 



 
On Sunday it was so sunny, we decided to go for a drive and take some photos. I love taking pictures, it's just another one of my passions, specially those season pictures. I am not a big fan of cold weather and snow but I do love to go outside and enjoy the most I can. Right in the morning, I had a little visitor in my backyard. Hehehe
He visits my backyard pretty often, but I never get to take a good shot of his cuteness. Isn't he the cutest thing ever? One of my cats thinks it too. :)
 










OK, I guess you had enough of winter pictures for today. Hehehe Hope you all liked it. We really enjoyed our drive. We were having so much fun and I think I got some great shots here to remember.:) How do you like to spend your weekend when it's cold? We love to spend it at home, but we also enjoy some outside time and be in contact with nature.
 

 
 
How is the weather where you are? Do you get any snow at all? Don't be shy and comment on this post. Would love to hear from you. :)
Take care everyone and have a great week.
 
Claudia P.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Claudia! The landscape looks very similar here in Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin, really nice pics!!!!!!!!! as you know here in portugal there's no snow (only in serra da estrela, up north)
    we have now around 12 degrees celsius, and some rain, but also some lovely sunny days, it almost seems spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu adoro neve mas aqui na Madeira é um pouco complicado ahah O esquilinho é mesmo querido :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi