Saturday, March 16, 2013

PORTUGAL

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend, today I wanted to share with you 2 gorgeous videos of one of my favorite places in the world!   
If you never visited Portugal, then you have to make it your next trip.
Trust me you will love it!!! :) 


 
 
***Please note these 2 videos are not my property, here are the links to the youtube owners.***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IyNsusb7Zo
http://youtu.be/13JzhYcS0mw
 
Have you visited Portugal before? Hope after these videos you will want to go.
Can't wait to go back again!
Take care and enjoy your weekend!

Claudia

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tambem acho e esses videos adorei mesmo!!!:)
      Jokas

      Delete
  2. ohh my coutry...i am portuguese, i live in lisbon :D

    I love your blog.
    kiss

    http://secretsofmylife-d.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ola Daniela, obrigada fico contente por gostares. Tambem sou portuguesa e nasci em Lisboa mas vivo desde miuda no Canada. :) Obrigada por te juntares a nos. Volta sempre. Ja estive a ver o teu blog e ja sou nova seguidora.
      Jokas

      Delete
  3. I have not been, but I would love to go, it looks gorgeous!

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Silvia. I always have so much fun. :)

      Delete
  4. Muito obrigada querida :) Portugal é fantástico!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tambem acho Mariana pena a situacao em que esta. Para mim e dos melhores destinos para passar umas boas ferias. :)

      Delete
  5. So beautiful!! love it

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olga. You should visit one day. :)

      Delete
  6. Never been to Portugal. It looks incredible!!!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go Adrienne it's such a beautiful country. I always have so much fun when I go.:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi