Saturday, March 23, 2013

EFOXCITY

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I just wanted to share with you a lovely website.
http://www.efoxcity.com/ is an online fashion clothing and wedding apparel wholesaler. They are the suppliers of many wholesalers and boutiques worldwide.
I really like all the variety of items they carry. My favorite section is their custom jewelry specially their necklaces. They are beautiful and affordable. Perfect to accessorize your beautiful outfits. Here is the link of my favorite pieces from their site:
Blue Metal Geometry Irregular Necklace @ SP48276Green Nations style  Fashion Necklace @SP37746

Blue Triangle Nations style Fashion Necklace @SP46606
White Jewel Square Necklace @ SP47529

Green Jewel Square Necklace @ SP47528
Summer is coming and I can't wait to start wearing some beautiful dresses and accessorize them with beautiful pieces.
They also carry wedding dresseswinter jackets for men and women, graduation, prom and cocktail dresses and much more.
http://www.efoxcity.com/mens-jacket-coats.html
http://www.efoxcity.com/womens-jacket-coats.html
http://www.efoxcity.com/fashion-dresses.html
Here is the link of some of my favorite evening gowns they carry. Aren't they gorgeous? And they are having a huge sale now. :)
So don't forget take a look at their website. Let me know what you think.

 Did you ever shop at this lovely online store before? Don't they have great stuff? I really like their dresses and jewelry. :)
***Opinions expressed in my blog are always my own honest opinions regardless of whether or not I am being compensated.***

Claudia

13 comments:

  1. Cute necklaces!!!! Come see my blog :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emanuela. I will for sure check out your blog. Thank you for stoping by mine. You are welcome to join in. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for stoping by. You are welcome to join in. :)
      Hope to hear from you again
      Take care

      Delete
  3. wow, amazing necklaces, i love themmmmm!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias :) Your blog is really awesome!!! Can you tell me how I can comment on your blog, I tried but for some reason I can't.
      Hope to see you here again. :)

      Delete
  4. I adore all these necklaces and have been looking for some statement pieces. Thanks for visiting my blog, I like your too and am your newest follower!

    http://momwifebosslife.blogspot.ca/?m=1

    xx kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly. I love them too and the prices are really affordable. I am a new follower on your lovely blog too.:)

      Delete
  5. Wowww really grate looks love you!!! Let`s be friends!
    You have interesting and nice blog! Do you want follow each other? If you want , let me know. Keep in touch, greetings from Moscow!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwe thank you so much Afina. Of course, I already checked your blog and loved it!!! Your front picture is gorgeous by the way. Love the shoes. :)
      Take care

      Delete
  6. Thanks for commenting in my blog and invintation to follow each other, I followed you back here in blog, and followed you on blogloving! Nice day!
    Keep in touch!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. awww thanks so much. I am glad you liked it. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi