Tuesday, March 19, 2013

LOS ANGELES TRIP PART 1

Hope everyone is doing great. When I started this blog I said to myself: "I don't want to be limited on what I write." I want to be able to have a space where I can share pretty much everything I love and traveling is for sure one of my passions. Hope you like these kind of posts because once in a while I would like to share my little travel adventures with all of you. :) Let me start by saying that Los Angeles is one of my favorite places to go on vacation. So on my last trip, me and my hubby went on a LA bus tour. If you love good weather, beautiful beaches, awesome shopping, movies and the movie industry itself you will love Los Angeles! I can't wait to go back again!!!
We visited a series of famous filming locations, did some great shopping and drove by some gorgeous multi-million dollar homes. It was a lot of fun!:)

                                Love this amazing view of Los Angeles


                                                                Hollywood Sign 

 
 San Fernando Valley  

Driving in beautiful Beverly Hills. Love the palm trees!


Here are just a few of the celebrity homes we passed by on our tour. 

*This mountain-top mansion, high above Beverly Hills, was owned by both Steven Spielberg and Merv Griffin.


*If you watched the reality show the Osbornes you probably remember this home and gate. The Osbornes lived here and then sold it to Christina Aguilera. Don't you love her music? I do!.:) Apparently, after two years on the market she recently sold her mansion.
For those who would like to see the inside of the house check out this link.

                                                                  
 
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' former home... I mean gate.:)
                                                                        
                  Angelina Jolie and former husband Billy Bob's home.
 
 
                                                                    Dr Phil's home

                                                                                     
                                     Lucille Ball and husband Desi Arnaz's former home
                                                           
                                                   Columbo's Star Peter Falk's Home
 
 
Bob Barker's home from the "The Price is Right"

 
Wilt Chamberlain's former Home
 



*On August 20, 1989, Kitty and Jose Menendez were found brutally murdered in their home. It was later discovered that the murderers, their own sons, had dumped their shotguns on Mulholland Drive. On July 2, 1996, Judge Weisberg sentenced Lyle and Erik Menendez to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Previous occupants of this home included Prince, Elton John and a Saudi prince.




*These next two pictures are just a few of the gorgeous red Ferraris that belong to Georges Marciano, the owner of Guess stores. They were all parked in front of his home due to renovations. Are they gorgeous or what??? Unfortunately the picture of his home did not came up to good to be able to share it here. Next time for sure!:)



      Some more cool cars!!!  This blue one... Wow!:)

            
     I thought you would like to know what a Beverly Hills cab looks like.
 
      Who doesn't remember the yellow lifeguard truck from Baywatch?

Did you visit Los Angeles already? If yes, how did you like it? I loved it and I can't wait to go back again.
Hope you enjoyed this post. If you like these travel posts leave a comment.
I would love to continue sharing these travel adventures with all of you lovely followers.
Part 2 "Filming Locations" of our trip to LA coming soon!!! Stay Tuned!:)

**** ALL THESE PHOTOS BELONG TO ME, THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG. IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE. I LOVE TO SHARE BUT PLEASE CREDIT MY BLOG AND MY PHOTOS.****

Claudia 

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was so much fun Linda. I can't wait to go back again. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures! It made me appreciate LA so much more. Since I've lived here almost my entire life, I sometimes take for granted and forget how beautiful Los Angeles really is. Next time you visit, you should do a Secret Stairs walk/hike. There's actually a book with that title, and it goes over the many different "hidden" staircases in Los Angeles. It's a great way to get to know the many different areas and neighborhood here. I should do a post on it. :)

    Also, thank you so much for your instructions on how to add the "join this site" gadget. But, unfortunately, Google got rid of that gadget. No wonder I couldn't find it when I created my new blog. I thought I just wasn't looking in the right places. Anyhow, I wrote a new post over my disappointment. :( But, thank you again for taking the time to help me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amiga estou de volta!
    ;)
    Adorei o post!
    Uau.. quem me dera!
    Que sortuda que és!
    Adoro viajar como sabes e adoro posts de viagens... adorei este!

    Beijinhos Marafados*
    Estou de voltttaaaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que bom estares de volta. :) Fico contente de ja estares melhor. Pois olha estou desejosa de la voltar outra vez. Adoro LA!!! Fica atenta vem ai mais uns posts sobre esta viajem parte 2 para breve.:)
      Jokas grandes

      Delete
  4. Adorei! Quero tanto visitar LA! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Mariana, ainda vem mais partes desta viajem em breve. Fica atenta.:) Eu adorei e estou desejosa de la voltar outra vez.
      Jokas

      Delete
  5. I’d love to live in a city like LA to enjoy riding my bike everyday in warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adams for visiting my blog. You are welcome to join in.Hope you stay tune for part 2 movie locations:) My husband also loves bikes and for sure LA is the perfect place to have a bike. The weather is the best!!! Can't wait to go back. :)

      Delete
  6. These pictures are soo beautiful! I have yet to visit, have an amazing time

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olga, you have to visit it is such an amazing place. I love it. Can't wait to go back again. :)

      Delete
  7. Que fotos lindas, e ao mesmo tempo, invejáveis! =)

    http://rainhadofashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada, o que aconteceu com o teu blog? Ja nao tens? :(

      Delete
  8. The list of things to do in Los Angeles is as long as the city is vast. If your time in town is limited, you could spend days in the museums alone, and never make your way to Hollywood. Hit up Venice beach, but don't miss out on a hip eastside 'hood. Finding the Cheapest Hotels in Los Angeles is hard. You need to check the rates and your budget as soon as you plan to stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADOREI o post!

    Bjinhos

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Los Angeles is really beautiful by all aspects. This pics in the blog described the whole view of LA. We metro airport cabs are providing special discounted rates for our senior citizens and students.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Blue Ridge Cabin Rentals & North Georgia Cabin Rentals

    ReplyDelete
  12. Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts.
    los angeles holiday apartments
    luxury vacation rentals los angeles


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi