Thursday, April 11, 2013

ASPARAGUS AND TUNA

It's been a while since my last post on my super easy recipes so I wanted to share with all of you what I had for lunch today. :)
If you love asparagus as much as I do and tuna you will love this delicious combination. This is so easy, a 5 year old can make this. OK maybe not a 5 year old... Lol
Asparagus are delicious!!! One of my favorite vegetables and there so many amazing ways to prepare them. 
Asparagus are high in vitamins B6 and C, contain fiber, anti-carcinogen, and they are an excellent antioxidant, for sure an excellent nutritional choice. This vegetable is always on my grocery list.
Here is one of my favorite easy and tasty ways to eat asparagus. If you love asparagus as much as I do please comment below and I will be happy to share lots more great easy to do recipes with asparagus.
 
What you need :
 
- Fresh Asparagus
- Your favorite Tuna
- 1 Smashed garlic clove
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of lemon
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Freshly ground black Pepper 
 
How you prepare it:
 
Boil the asparagus for about 5 to 10 minutes. You can stick a fork in it and when it feels tender and the forks goes in easy, it's done. Remove them from boiling water and in a bowl, add your asparagus, your favorite tuna, salt and pepper, 2 to 3 tablespoons of squeezed lemon and olive oil.  Mix all ingredients in a bowl untill well combined and serve. If you wish you can cut your asparagus in smaller pieces before you boil them. I was feeding my baby at same time while preparing my lunch so I didn't do it this time.
That's it! I told you it was going to be easy.:)
It's so yummy and healthy!!!
 
ET Voilà!!!:) 

Warm delicious spinach and melted Parmesan cheese bread on the side.:)

What do you think?
Let me know if you like these easy to make recipes and I will for sure continue sharing it here with all of you. I have so many more fun and delicious recipes to share.
 
Claudia P.

5 comments:

  1. Love this asparagus! Thanks for commenting!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your recipes!!!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coisas tão apetitosas. Esses espargos com atum tão a chamar por mim =L e eu acabei de jantar.
    Já registei a receita ;)
    Beijinhos*

    http://garotaembonecada.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummmm coisas mais boas, temos cozinheira :) Adorei mesmo mesmo esse pãozinho!


    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vacation might be your dream. Travel to Bali is not always expensive as there are many international flights providing special rates for early bird booking. There are also many selection of Bali hotels offering special discount rates including Bali villas and budget Bali accommodation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi