Friday, April 12, 2013

HANDBAGS AND CLUTCHES

Hi my loves, TGIF!:) Hope everyone is doing good. The weather here in Toronto is still pretty bad, we got freezing rain today, so this weekend, for sure is going to be a quiet and lazy one at home enjoying delicious food, watching some movies, playing games... Anyway hopefully soon we will get better weather. What are you up to? Any plans for this weekend? Today I wanted to share with you some of my lovely handbags. When it comes to fashion, many women love clothes, others shoes, for me it's all about purses. Sure I love shoes, but if I have to choose between getting myself a new handbag or a new pair of shoes, I would for sure get a handbag. I don't have a lot since I am not a big spender, but I do have a little collection that I love. My passion for handbags started when I was a little girl. My mom gave me this super cute clutch (1st picture) that she bought when we still lived in Portugal and since that day I love handbags. I still have it and I will give this one for sure to my daughter. She already has her own little collection.:)
So let's get started with some of my favorites. 

This clutch has at least a good 27 years. Did I say 27 years at least?  
Wow, I feel old. Lol
Another beauty, well at least I think so. :) This denim Dior handbag is gorgeous, love this one! I barely use it now since I can't carry much, but it is definitely a beautiful purse for a night out, dinner or movies. Present from my kind husband.
 

 
Love these 3 also, the one in the middle from Juicy Couture is one of my favorites for winter. I can carry so much with this one. Perfect for a mommy on the go!:) The first one, I love it specially for summer. This one is not an every day one for me, but definitely one of my favorites and I already used it a few times. I got that one last summer. Guess is for sure one of my favorite brands, I have a few handbags from Guess including a travel bag... This one is great for everyday when I go to the park with my daughter , if I am going for a long walk or to the mall. Basically anywhere I don't want to carry much.
 
 
This lovely Louis Vuitton handbag is one of my favorites (the Alma) and it was also a present from my lovely husband. Love that handbag! I am a huge fan of Louis Vuitton handbags.
 
I got this BCBG clutch for my daughter's baptism with a beautiful dress also from BCBG. Love that store, they always have beautiful pieces. For some reason when I am looking for a dress for a special occasion I always end up buying at BCBG. They always have beautiful dresses!  

 
Isn't this red one a cute simple clutch for a night out? I also have it all in black and pink.
This Ralph Lauren one is also special to me, my hubby gave me this one when we were still dating. Perfect for fall or winter!













                                                                    
And last but not least if you saw my first OOTD post in Niagara Fall's, I am carrying this one. I love this purse from Deux Lux, specially the colour!!!
Here is the link in case you didn't see my recent OOTD post. :)
 
Are you a purse or shoe lover? Or both? :)
Do you have any favorites brands?
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a good weekend everyone!!!












**** ALL THESE PHOTOS BELONG TO ME, THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG. IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE. I LOVE TO SHARE BUT PLEASE CREDIT MY BLOG AND MY PHOTOS.****
 
Claudia

28 comments:

  1. Que lindas!

    http://pinkbelezura.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi querida seguindo aqui vem conhecer meu blog!
    http://evangelizando-comamor.blogspot.com.br/
    http://www.facebook.com/evangelizandoOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ola Maria obrigada pela tua visita e por seguires meu blog.
      Tambem vou dar uma olhadinha no teu.
      Um abraco de Toronto

      Delete
  3. Como não poderia deixar de ser, adoro a LV! =)

    http://rainhadofashion.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tambem sou super fa das maravilhosas malas LV, tambem tenho uma carteira.:)

      Delete
  4. Amo bolsas tambem! Se tiver que escolher entre comprat uma bolsa e um par de sapato, meu voto vai para as bolsas. Adorei a sua Louis!
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Quiqui. Tambem sou mega fa das malas da LV, tambem tenho uma carteira da mesma. Adoro!!! Uma outra marca mas muito mais accessivel que tambem adoro e tenho algumas e da Guess. :)
      Obrigada pela tua visita.

      Delete
  5. Great handbags ♥
    Dear join to my giveaway at my blog in new post You can win 30$ worth coupon to shopping on Chicnova :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I will for sure take a look. :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Obrigada. :) Tambm gosto muito das clutches e malas da BCBG.
      Jokas grandes para as 3.:)

      Delete
  7. I am so excited for your trip to NY, as you asked here are some recommendations :) feel free to email me if you have any questions,


    Let’s see… not sure about hotels, as I’ve never stayed in one in NY, but I have plenty of great restaurants, so hope that helps :), I summoned up my favorites that I visit weekly

    Lunch:
    Sea (meatpacking district) the prices are amazing! The food is delicious, thai cuisine
    Café Angelique (west village) – perfect for a quick bite, delicious salads and sandwiches, but they are known for their amazing cappuccino and cupcakes!
    Buvette – a bit more pricey but totally worth it, the food is delicious and the ambiance is very French.
    Café Minerva – great atmosphere, perfect to grab some sandwiches and wine if you are around west village.
    Leyla – great spot for brunch also in west village.


    Desserts:
    Serendipity ( a must in my book, their apple Sunday is to die for)
    Max Brenner – shakes
    Laduree – best macaroons ever
    Milk & Cookies
    Viaquadronno – best gelato (ice cream) ever and close by central park.

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks sooooooo much Olga for all the great tips. That is awesome, It's been a good 6 years I haven't visit NYC. I miss it so much, specialy the shopping hehehe. My husband and baby will be their first time. :)
      I use to go all the time to NYC, so now it's about time... it's been to long.
      The thing with nY is the high prices fo hotels so we are still debating if we will go now to NY or anywhere else and leave NY for some other time... will let you know for sure. :)
      have you visisted the famous bakery Magnolia from Sex and the City and the Devil Wears Prada? I have to go there for sure heard they have the best cupcakes. :)
      thanks again for all your wonderful tips.

      Delete
  8. Aiii adorei todas, nem sei qual delas gostei mais =D


    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe obrigada linda, pois eu para mim apesar de nao ter mostrado muitas da marca guess tambem sao malas e clutches que adoro, BCBG tem sempre tambem cenas lindas iclusive vestidos e sapatos e claro as minhas favoritas sao as maravilhosas LV's . Adoro!!! Sou mega fa!!!:)

      Delete
  9. Love you blog! following you via gfc, follow me back?

    Love,
    Devina

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Devina for visiting and subscribing to my blog. I am happy you liked it. :)
      You have a lovely blog also. :) For some strange reason not the first time this happens, I can't access to your gfc button so I can follow you. I will try again. Do you know if there is any issue with gfc? I had this issue with 2-3 other blogs.

      Delete
  10. Really beautiful ones!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you also have a lovely blog. :)

      Delete
  11. Querida amiga as tuas bolsas amiga!

    Adoro a que usas-te no baptizado da tua filhota!
    Adoro!

    Beijinhos Grandes***

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Louis bag! I need one of those!! That BCBG clutch is ammaazziiinngg too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adoro essa mala azulão é linda :)
    beijinhos

    http://passosdemoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi