Thursday, April 18, 2013

FAMILY GETAWAY

Hi lovely readers, hope you are all doing great. This week is been pretty busy. My husband is doing some renovations in our basement, and last weekend we got some really beautiful trees for our backyard. We have a " baby tree" that simply refuses to grow... anyways we got some more and this time we got big ones for more privacy and more green in our backyard. We will plant them this weekend. The weather is slowly getting better. The snow is finally gone and we hadn't had any freezing rain since last Thursday.:) I've been enjoying the next door park so much more these days with my little princess. She just turned 21 months last Monday. She is growing way to fast!!! I am such a proud mommy!Her latest word is thank you, but it's so funny the way she says thank you " Tan chi". :) Is that adorable or what? We speak to our daughter in Portuguese all the time since we really want her to know the language, but we also teach her a few words in English so when it's time for her to go to kindergarten she won't feel out of place.
I've been also busy planning our next trip, we are still not too sure were to go. We were in beautiful Portugal not that long ago, so we are going to skip a trip to Portugal this summer:(, but we still want to enjoy a nice family getaway, except this time not too far from home.
We are thinking of going to NYC, it's been about 6 years since my last visit and I miss it so much plus my husband never visited. Cuba or Florida is also another option, it won't be our first but it is for sure always nice to return. Anyways I will keep you updated.:)  

Do you love to travel as much as I do? Are you planning any getaways for this summer? 
 
Claudia P.


 
 

10 comments:

  1. Awww a tua princesa deve ser tão fofinha <3
    Eu adoro viajar! Só não viajo mais porque nem sempre há dinheiro para o fazer :( :( mas é das coisas que mais adoro na vida...
    Beijinhos :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Tanya, pois ela super fofinha.:) Tambem adoro viajar e sempre que posso gosto sempre de fazer um passeiozinho mas claro nem sempre da para ir muito longe. Todos os anos tambem gosto de ir a Portugal... mas estive setembro passado este verao vamos fazer exepcao e nao vamos mas fica para a proxima. :)

      Delete
  2. Claro que amo viajar. Por agora, e porque o dinheiro não dá para muito, visito aqui o nosso belo Portugal, que também merece ser conhecido. E este verão como espero ainda estar a estagiar. Nada planeado.
    Mas quando fores a NYC desejo que faças uma óptima viagem*
    Beijinhos*

    http://garotaembonecada.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tambem sempre que posso estou ai em Portugal este verao vai ser excepcao nao vou mas fica para breve. :) Adoro sempre que posso ir. A minha pequenita tem 21 meses e ja este em Portugal umas 3 vezes mais 1 vez aos ao Pico, Acores. :)
      Ja viste os meus posts da viajem a Los Angeles? Se quizeres convido te a ver. :)
      Jokas

      Delete
  3. I love to travel! New York and Florida sound great!
    I am not sure exactly what I am going to be doing yet. Although, I do know that I will be going to London, because I go every year. I love it there!

    - Camilla
    happycompletehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Camilla, well London sounds like a very good option too, let me know how it went.
      Another place I have to go one day. :)

      Delete
  4. great post & blog!
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Let me know :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yulie, glad you liked it. :) I am alreday following your blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there thank you so much.:) I am already following your lovely blog for a while with bloglovin and gfc.:)I will for sure leave your a comment also on your blog.
      Take care

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi