Saturday, May 11, 2013

NEON YELLOW

Hi lovely readers, how is everyone doing? Today, I wanted to do a Linkup with the great blogger Adrienne from http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.ca . I absolutely love her blog and she is sharing really cute outfits these days! What do you all think of my new neon yellow jeans? I am so happy the weather is warmer and the sun is finally out..:) Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.



 My daughter's dress, since you can't really see it on the photos. I love Juicy Couture, specially stuff for kids. They have really cute clothes!
 
What I am wearing:
Neon Yellow low rise skinny jeans: Jessica Simpson
Black Sandals: Target
Top: Forever 21 (a gift from my mom:) 
Glasses: Guess
 
My lovely daughter is wearing:
Dress: Juicy Couture
Sandals: Target
Pink kniteed cardigan: gift from Portugal.
 
 Thank you for stopping by!
 
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
 
 
Claudia

23 comments:

  1. Grate look love your couple)
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que gira! E o vestidinho da tua menina é lindo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Mariana:) Olha ja estive no teu blog e adorei a tua entervista. :) Tambem gostei muito do blog da Patricia.
      JOkas grandes

      Delete
  3. olaa
    gostei do conjunto, as calças são bem giras :)
    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tão bonita ^^ O vestido é tão querido :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I am following you already.

      Delete
  6. I love these pants!! You look amazing! Love the mother daughter pic! Happy mother's day!!
    So glad you linked up :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adrienne:)Hopefully won't be my last linkup.:)

      Delete
  7. great outfit! I'm a bit fan of neon colors nowadays :) and your little girl is a doll!
    I followed you on gfc and bloglovin , maybe you can follow me too :)

    kisses,
    Andy

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andy.:) I am really liked your blog. Beautiful photos!
      Hope you keep in touch. I am also following you with gfc and bloglovin.:)
      Take care

      Delete
  8. Adorei sua calca neon! Bem verao! E o vestidinho da sua filhota 'e muito fofo!!!
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome heels and pants !! <3 following :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lime green skinnies, they are perfect for spring!

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olá, cá estou eu como prometido. A "menina" é toda fotogénica :)
    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is a lovely girl,i like wow gold little girl very much.and the cloth is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Claudia, your daughter is lovely!! And beautiful colorful post :) I am now your new follower, maybe we can follow each other? :)

    http://beautyandstyleupdate.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Você é sempre maravilhosa.
    Quero apanhar dos seus pretendentes,
    mas não vou apanhar da omissão.

    Um beijo e boas festas, amiga.





    .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi