Tuesday, June 11, 2013

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD



I am so happy to say that I've been nominated again for a Libster Blog Award. This time by the lovely blogger Mae from Red Picket Fences . Check out her blog and if you like it don't forget to follow her. http://redpicketfences.blogspot.ca/


Liebster Blog Award, March 2013

Here are the simple rules of the award:

1. When you receive the award, thank the person that gave it to you and post a link to their blog in your post.
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you.
4. Choose 11 blogs that inspire you with under 200 followers and link their pages to your post.
5. Create 11 questions for them.
6. Go to your nominees page and let them know you have nominated them.
My 11 Random Facts:
1.  I did background work for Canadian and American TV shows and Movies and also portuguese tv shows (when I lived there 2 years). Was an awesome experience!!! Hope to do it again.
2.  I am a clean and organized freak
3.  I love to travel
4. I love chocolate
5. I can't stand mean, rude and people with no manners
6.  I have a big fear of lizards, I am not kidding! If I see one I start running like there's no tomorrow!!!
9.   I was born in beautiful Lisbon in Portugal. Love that city!!! Love that country! Always have so much fun when I go.
10.  Love photography!
11.  Last but not least I love road trips. can't wait for my next one.:)
Mae's questions for me:
1. What is your favorite book?
The Secret, really awesome book.

2. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Chocolate, love love chocolate :)

3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Power to heal
 
4. What is your dream vacation?
I am always so happy to go back home" Portugal". I try to go as often as I can and I always have so much fun. I am lucky that I traveled already to really beautiful places, but one place I would love to go one day is Bora Bora. Who knows maybe one day.:)

5. Proudest moment?
When I became a mommy.

6. If there was a book written about your life, what would the title be?
Claudia's adventures

7. What would your theme song be?
Dreamer

8. Finish this sentence: If I wasn't afraid, I ... would risk more and not be so afraid if it would be a success or a failure...

9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I can't stand people with no manners, dirty people, messy homes, I am a bit of a clean and organize freak.

10. What is your favorite food?
Portuguese food for sure, but I also love Thai, Greek and Italian.

11. If you could travel to any time period in history, what and where would you go? Maybe the back in the 40's, fashion and hairstyles were so beautiful and elegant.:)
 
My 11 Questions for my nominees:

1. What makes you happy?
2. What is your favorite dish?
3. What countries have you visited or would love to visit?
4. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces or rings?
5. Why did you start a blog?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. What are your beauty essentials?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What is your favourite time of the day?
10. Do you have any fears?
11. What are your favorite movies?
MY 11 nominees are:

Hope you all liked this post! I find it's also such a great way to meet other awesome bloggers. Thank you again Mae for nominating me!:) Hope you are all having a great week!

Claudia P.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Claudia! Hope you're doing well. I will definitely let my mommy friends know about your online shop. :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Mae, I would really appreciate sharing. It's hard to get traffic on a unknown website.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your award. I can't stand rude people with no manners too! Background work on T.V and movies sounds so cool! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inez, Background work is really fun sometimes, I always had fun on set. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! This is a great idea, helps bloggers to get to know each other better and is also FUN! :) Can't wait to start writing :) Also, I've added you to my blogroll.

    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs, Andy.

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Andy. You deserve it!:) Thank you so much for adding me to your blogroll.
      Take care, talk to you soon. :)
      Hugs from Toronto

      Delete
    2. I also added you to my blogroll while back.:)

      Delete
  4. Obrigada por ter me indicado! Adorei a ideia! Vou preparar o post!
    Beijos,
    Quiqui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Optimo Quiqui, aguardo entao o teu post. :)
      Jokas

      Delete
  5. nice post... :)

    congrats for award....

    keep in touch,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pooja I will do yours a bit later so it's not so close together. I didn't forget about you. Thank you also for nominating me. I really appreciate. :)
      Take care

      Delete
  6. Amiga...ohh que querida!
    Obrigada pela tua nomeação!
    Vou responder com a maior brevidade e carinho!
    Já estou a tratar disso ;)

    Obrigada por não te esqueceres*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada, ainda bem que gostas te. :)
      Jokas ate breve

      Delete
  7. adoro tags, ficamos a conhecer melhor as bloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Akira, tambem gosto muito. :)

      Delete
  8. Awesome just awesome article. I think this article may help my friend also that’s why I just share this article with my facebook. I am a regular reader of this blog. I learn a lot from your writing. Once again want to tell you good job. Thank you.
    My site: AVOWBD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi