Friday, June 14, 2013

SEA BUCKTHORN CLEANSING FACE AND BODY BAR BY SIBU BEAUTY

Cleanse & Detox 

100% Vegan Products

Hi lovely readers, how is everyone doing? 
Hope everyone has great plans for the weekend.  
A few weeks ago, Sibu Beauty sent me an amazing product for me to try. I heard about their awesome all natural, cruelty free and vegan products before, but I never tried any, so this was definitely a great opportunity.
I am completely in love with this all natural face and body bar by Sibu Beauty http://www.sibubeauty.com/seabuckthorn_cleanse_and_detox.php. It cleans, moisturizes my skin and smells great, kind of a fresh citrus scent.
I am quite impress with it because usually the soap bars dry out my skin, but this one doesn't dry out the skin at all, it's really moisturizing.  Love it!

Directions:
Apply to wet skin with hands in a circular motion. Rinse and gently blot dry with a towel. For all skin types.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Why would I recommend this product?
- Cleans well
- Does not dry out my skin, it's actually quite moisturizing.
- Smells great
- Leaves your skin soft and amazingly smooth
- Love the fact this product is all natural
- Can be used in all skin types
- No breaking out like I get from a lot of other products
- No GMO and Cruelty Free
- No Parabens, sulfates, gluten or artificial preservatives


You can purchase this amazing soap and more Sibu beauty products on www.sibubeauty.com or call 1-800-710-7428.
Which soap bar do u use? 
Have you tried any Sibu Beauty products before? I can't wait to try some more.

Have a great weekend everyone!

***The reviews and opinions on this blog are my own honest opinions. ***


 Claudia


21 comments:

  1. I've never tried it, but it sounds like a great product!

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome, I am loving this bar so much. The best part is it cleans well without drying out your skin, all natural and cruelty free. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey girl,
    This soap looks quite promissing. I try to find it in india.

    Keep in touch,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing check out their online store I am pretty sure they deal with international orders. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you:) Check out their website they have amazing all natural, cruelty free products.

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a great soap which is quite gentle and the brand is new to me. Thank you for your very kind comment about my blog. I'm delighted to be following you now on both GFC and Bloglovin' and now I'm off to take a look in your online shop!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It' s new to me too and I am loving it. This bar is awesome, with my skin being sensitive I can't just use anything on my face. Love the fact this is cruelty free, vegan and all natural. It works amazing.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Miss B. ;) I am loving your blog too. You have also a really nice online shop. You did a good job! Following you also. :)

      Delete
  5. wow, sounds great, love your blog, following you now, waiting for U
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you have a wonderful blog. It's really nice. Thank you for visiting mine, I am also following yours. :)

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of that soap product but I'm def going to try it! hey girl I know you already got this award a couple of times but I really like blog and I nominated you for the liebster award go see!!!
    XOXO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is awesome and I have pretty sensitive skin but this works perfectly. Love the fact it's all natural and cruelty free. :)
      Thank you so much for nominating me I will answer as soon as I can. So happy you nominated me. :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely and stunning as always!

    I do hope you are well <3

    following you now




    Danica Stark



    JOIN MY FIRST EVER BLOG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are invited to my "International Giveaway sponsored by Naked Minerals."

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-by-naked-minerals.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely going to try and find this product it sounds amazing! Love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post :)
    like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
    XO MP
    http://beamasterpieceblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, that would be great!....I am now following you, if you can follow me back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obridada pela dica! Nao conhecia este produto. Tenho que experimentar!
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi