Monday, July 15, 2013

MAKEOVER WITH CELEBRITY HAIR STYLIST JUSTIN GERMAN

Hi my loves, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Me and my husband had such a lovely time, it was so much fun! Like I said on my last post, we celebrated our 4th year wedding anniversary. Since it fell on a weekday we didn't do anything alone that day, instead we spent it with our beautiful daughter.  We decided to do something alone on the weekend, so Sofia went to my parents. It was great to have this past weekend just for ourselves.  But I am not here to talk about our wedding anniversary celebrations, but about my recent makeover done this past weekend with the amazing celebrity hairstylist and expert colorist Justin German.  Justin German is a highly recognized editorial hair stylist, he's been a regular contributor to Flare Magazine for over 12 years, and has worked on a few high-profile models as Lily Cole, Heather Marks, Alana Zimmer, and Coco Rocha. He also has collaborated with the country's top beauty and fashion clients including Holt Renfrew, La Senza, Aveda and L'Oreal, and his celebrity clientele has included Sienna Miller, Kim Cattrall, Jessica Alba, Rachelle LeFevre, Renee Zellweger, Rachel McAdams and Molly Simms.
In 2005, German was named the National Spokesperson for Pantene in Canada, and has been featured as an expert consultant on Canada's Next top Model and Canadian Idol, he is for sure one of Canada's most respected Hair Stylists. He also is  the co-owner of the prestigious downtown salon Shagg http://www.shaggtoronto.com/ where I got my makeover. At first I was nervous because I knew It was going to be a big change to my hair, but I wanted to do something different with my look, so I showed him a picture of what I was looking for. When I saw the results, I was really happy, it was a little different from what I expected, but it was for sure way better than I expected. I am so happy to say that I found myself an amazing hairstylist. The staff @ Shagg is also very friendly, the receptionist is just amazing, so friendly and professional.

Before and After:

 
I decided to donate my hair to "Angel hair for Kids".


  Photo from our 4th year wedding anniversary at Alice Fazooli's, one of our favorite restaurants. I will be doing a post about that soon, so stay tuned!:)

For more information about Shagg contact:
102 Scollard St. Toronto
(416) 934-1817
Love
  Claudia P.

42 comments:

  1. your blog is nice. he he.my blog is www.shaibaonet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed back cutie <3
    Keep in touch!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new haircut! Looks good!

    ♥Stacey Nguyen
    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ficou linda amiga adorei,parabéns pelo aniversário de casamento
    boa semana
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are look gorgeous now! And very good idea with donating your hair ; DD

    I follow you via GFC.
    You made my day if you follow me back <3
    Have a nice day xoxo
    muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG o teu cabelo era tao grande :O
    mas tas com um ar mais leve jovem e elegante :D
    estas linda :D
    uma optima semana :))
    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, I love your new look! It suits you perfectly!!

    Have a lovely week!
    Hugs

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Acho que ficaste muito gira, tinhas o cabelo enorme, eu gostava mas gosto mais assim aha

    Beijinhos de parabéns à tua menina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. .


    Talvez ele tenha se acabado
    no seu colo, mas sem a
    Sofia para controlar, você
    se deleitou, não mais do que
    ele que se abriu em júbilo
    e felicidade esparramado nos
    seus braços.

    Um beijo ao casal e a pequena
    Sofia.

    silvioafonso






    .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uau!
    Amiga...uau!
    Tenho de te dar os Parabéns!
    Parabéns pelo teu look!
    Estás linda, elegante... maravilhosa!
    Parabéns pelo teu aniversário enquanto mamã!
    Imaginoo que estás a sentir!
    Querida* um Beijinho muito muito especial**
    Parabéns aos pais e à princesa que é linda e uma fofa!
    :)
    **O teu maridão deve ter adorado o look! Estás linda!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new hair!

    would you like to follow each other!? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claudia! I love it, it looks so sophisticated! I'm getting my hair cut this Friday and am excited to share the new cut with you too!

    Silvia
    myfifthavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Claudia querida,
    felicidades ao casal, que venham muitos e muitos
    anos de união!
    Seu novo visual ficou d+, muito linda!

    Beijos, ótima semana!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful Claudia!
    The hair cut is very chic

    Dejana

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely gorgeous with the new hairstyle!

    Victoria,
    'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's so great outfit
    http://datingmenia1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi, i love your blog, i have followed u, hope u can follow me back? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, but can you please leave your blog so I can check it out? I clicked on your name and it does not give me any acccess to any blog.
      Take care

      Delete
  18. wow what a chop!
    i'd have been crying in the hairdressers
    looks lovely
    xx

    http://www.adayinmywheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing effect ;) Very beautiful ;)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. Have a great week everyone.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wooooow babe! You look great! Wonderful result!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Acabo de conocer tu blog!! Tiene mucha personalidad y estilo
    I FOLLOW YOU IN GFC!!! Y me haria mucha ilusion que tu tambien me siguieras.
    Muuuuxuus :D

    http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas Gracias por seguirme, te sigo yo también.
      Besos

      Delete
  23. Olá Cláudia,
    Parabéns pelo novo visual e pelo aniversário!
    Que venham muitos mais... cheios de saúde!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow! You do look amazing but you're long hair was also gorgeous!! You're lucky you can pull off both!! The shorter definitely looks more chic ;)
    Very nice!! Well done!! Enjoy it xxx


    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look absolutely stunning! And it is very generous of you to donate the hair to charity.
    xx
    Audrey and Pearl
    http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely casual and love your hairstyle!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Obrigada pelo apoio querida. Aproveita para te divertir, beijinho bgrande

    ReplyDelete
  28. uhuh ficaste toda gira, gostei de ver :)
    beijinhoo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fica-te muito bem o cabelo curto! Adoro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. adorei o corte tirou-t muito peso dos ombros

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great hair style! You have a lovely blog!
    Followed you on GFC. Hope you can do the same for me XX

    http://www.sashakayes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Claudia!!! wow, you look so beautiful with your new hairstyle!!
    Love it! <3

    Have a great day!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  33. woooow que linda! Ficou lindo o corte, gostei imenso minha querida!

    LOVE,
    JS photography

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful hair style. I love this hair style...:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like this app and I look take to your fut

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi