Tuesday, July 02, 2013

SHADDAZLE ALL NATURAL CLEANER

How was everyone's weekend? Hope you are all doing great! Today I wanted to share with you a product that was sent to me to try. Shaddazle, all natural, clay based multi purpose cleaner and polisher with a pleasant smell. When I got this product, I was a bit skeptical, but I did give it a try, after so many good reviews I wanted to try it myself. I didn't know this all natural product could do the job so well. I think everyone should have one of these in their homes.
It cleans without scratching the surface. 
I use this product more on my silver jewelry,  silverware and my glass top stove.
I will tell all my family and friends about this product, I haven't even tried it on other things yet, but if it works this good for silver I'm sure it does the same for everything else it claims to do. Cleans, polishes and protects.
Don't forget, visit their website for more information and videos on how to use Shaddazle.


After

I am really happy I got to try this awesome all natural cleaning product. I have a few silver items that always need to be clean including jewelry so this was just perfect. Thank you Shaddazle!

***The reviews and opinions on this blog are my own honest opinions. ***
Claudia

23 comments:

  1. wow love it!
    Thanks for sweet comments!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bom dia querida, realmente esse produto é maravilhoso, dificil encontrar produtos bons, que maravilha que compartilhas conosco. Beijos Luci
    Estou fazendo um sorteio no falando com as batatas. Aguardo você la e suas amigas , obrigada
    http://falandocomasbatatas.blogspot.com.br/2013/07/sorteio-maquina-de-cupcake-cupcake-maker.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá
    não conhecia o produto mas fiquei muito curiosa :)
    obrigada por partilhares

    beijinho
    P.S. já regressei ao blogue
    http://sweet1candy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ficou perfeito *_* nao conhecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!! <3

    Follow?
    Visit my blog, www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog <3
    Follow?
    Visit my blog, www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá minha amiga!
    Como foi o teu fim-de-semana?
    Por cá muito sol, muita música... que bom!
    Adorei esse produto, fazia-me falta!
    Achas que o consigo encontrar por cá?!
    Beijinhos grandes*
    Continuação de boa semana*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claudia! I'm always looking for a good silver cleaner, this sounds like a great option.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ~Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claudia,
    Nao conhecia este produto, mas parece ser muito bom! Obrigada pela dica!
    Beijos
    Quiqui
    www.notasinfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claudia,
    Nao conhecia o produto, mas obrigada pela dica!
    Quiqui
    www.notasinfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nossa que legal, pena que nao vendem aqui no Brasil. Suas peças de prata ficaram lindas! Tenha uma boa semana!
    Beijos
    Cristina Landi
    www.mylittleriojournal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claudia, que produto legal, pena que não vende aqui no Brasil. Tenha uma boa semana! beijos
    Cristina Landi
    www.mylittleriojournal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous bracelets
    ********
    HF
    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello!

    I would like to invite you to participate in the giveaway gift card $ 40.00 on my blog:

    http://www.todacharmosa.com/2013/07/novo-sorteio-indressme-toda-charmosa.html

    XOXO and great week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing review! I love it:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the silver accessories! Never really been a fan of gold.

    I love your blog, by the way... Let me know if you would like to follow each other... I will follow you back, of course!

    xoxo,
    Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Que lindos*-*
    http://pinkbelezura.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  18. .


    Com esse seu jeitinho de
    apresentadora de televisão,
    até eu fiquei tentado a
    adquirir o produto.

    Um beijo, Claudia e parabéns
    pelo merchan.

    silvioafonso




    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL so mesmo voce para dizer isso. :)
      Obrigada pelo carinho.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi