Tuesday, August 27, 2013

BEAUTIFUL LASHES WITH EYELASH CANADA

Hi lovely ladies, I recently got a little treatment done for the second time. I want to share with you my latest experience with Eyelash Canada done by the amazing Yvette.  A few months back I did a post about my first experience with eyelash extensions. http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2013/01/eyelash-canada-review.html.  As a busy mom this is really a time saver, no need to apply mascara with these beauties and I do love the natural look of these lashes. Whether you want eyelash extensions for a special occasion or for every day, you’ll love the way they extend and thicken your own eyelashes. When I got them done the main thing was to have them look natural and not like I had a set of fake lashes on. Each eyelash is attached individually to one of your own lashes. These lashes last up to 3 months with maintenance touch ups every 3 to 5 weeks.
Yvette from Eyelash Canada is very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and professional. Overall the whole experience isn't painful at all, it takes about 90 minutes.
Here's the before and after photos!
I have absolutely no makeup on any of these photos.
Before
 After



Even after a few weeks with no touch ups, they still look pretty good! :)


It's honestly a time saver for me in the morning. I think if you have a special occasion coming up or will be going on vacation where you want to be more low maintenance, this is also a perfect option. Thank you so much Yvette from Eyelash Canada. You did an amazing job, as always!
Have you ever done eyelash extensions? 
If you live in the GTA area and would like to have this treatment done contact Eyelash Canada. 
613 Yonge St., Toronto
16 Orfus Rd., Unit 205, North York
T: 416-410-8152
T: 905-895-6346
Toll-free: 1-888-410-8152
***Eyelash Canada offers many services. In addition to Eyelash Extensions, they also do permanent makeup, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, chemical peel, deep cleansing facials, anti-aging facials and many more treatments...
Claudia

15 comments:

  1. Hope you can teach me how to makeup!My blog:http://fiilgirl.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not makeup Shelly, I have no makeup at all, this is eyelash extensions. :)
      Take care

      Delete
  2. Beautiful eyelashes indeed dear! Thank you for participating in my giveaway! Good luck!

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!
    http://ourbittersweetaddiction.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ficaram tão giras!! Então como foi o fim de semana? Boa semana querida, beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never done this before but I've always been curious... do you think this is harmful to your eyes or eyelashes in any way?

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear! Thank you for checking my blog...I also follow back ,and also following you with GFC. Great blog! :)


    http://thinkpinkdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.

    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Cheers!

    My web page ... diet plans

    ReplyDelete
  8. uau que diferença ficaram lindissimas :D
    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your experience, I have really short eyelashes. So maybe I should consider about getting mine done too.

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Makeup review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eu infelizmente não tenho tempo para ser figurante, gostava, mas preciso de fazer estágios neste momento xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's very effective!

    http://jewelleryfastfood.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claudia,
    ficaram lindos, o tratamento valeu a pena, mesmo sem
    maquiagem, arrasou, d+!

    Bjs, sucessos sempre!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is really useful! good to see another SAHM in this blogger world;)

    xxx from moscow:)
    http://accordingm.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi