Thursday, September 12, 2013

EMPIRE STATE BUILDING

Hi my loves, how is everyone doing? I am back from a really awesome trip with my hubby and daughter to the big apple! We had so much fun we ended up staying one more night.:) 
I do have a very soft spot for New York City and absolutely love the place. Even though I’ve been there tons of times, I still find it so refreshing, inspiring and there is always so much to do and see.  I never get tired of visiting NYC and this was definitely my favorite time.
It was my husband and daughter's first time in the big apple so we got to see most of the major attractions. We had such a great time and we can't wait to go back again. 
We began our trip by visiting the Empire State building. I will dedicate the next few posts to NYC, so stay tuned for more of our wonderful trip. Hope you enjoy!




 



 

 
Stay tuned, more NYC coming soon!
 
*** ALL THESE PHOTOS BELONG TO ME, THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG. IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE. I LOVE TO SHARE BUT PLEASE CREDIT MY BLOG AND MY PHOTOS.***
 
Claudia

24 comments:

  1. bolas que sorte. quem me dera estar lá em cima, mas sem vento o que deve ser dificil!! grande sorte a tua ;)

    http://ocarteiravazia.blogspot.pt /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorava visitar new york!!! As fotos estão lindas...meu deus, essa vista é maravilhosa!
    Ainda bem que se divertiram na viagem <3
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claudia

    The pictures look amazing!
    looks like you had a great time

    Dejana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to NY.. But as you describe it seems u like a excellent place...
    Looking forward to more from your trip..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia, I'm so glad you had a great time! I'm so excited to see the rest of the photos, I've never been to NYC, but I hope one day to get the opportunity.

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fotos lindas! NY 'e uma cidade especial e sempre tem algo novo para ver ou fazer!
    Bjs
    Quiqui

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photo's of an amazing place! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love NYC!!! And your pictures are absolutely stunning. I'm trying to get back there myself before the end of the year. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to this November. I can't wait to hear and see the rest of your photos. Glad to hear you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Querida Claudia New York é lida demais, adorei beijos Luci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olá querida!
    Uau....que fotos mais lindas, obrigada por compartilhar!

    Bjs, bom fds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que sorte!! As fotografias ficaram incríveis! Estamos ansiosas por ver mais ;)
    Beijinho

    http://stylebythree.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! These photos are fantastic. I have always wanted to visit New York, it looks amazing. Looking forward to your next post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing photos! such a great view!

    happy weekend :)

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG isso é tão lindo, é mesmo um sítio para eu viver um dia!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful pictures! so glad you had fun! hope the weather turned out well! Thanks for your sweet comment, we are loving Algarve, Portugal, it really is a little slice of heaven.

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! que LINDO! adoreiii

    R: Ele foi arrogante no sentido em que eu vi pessoas a quererem tirar fotografias com ele e falar um pouco e ele revirava os olhos sem paciência. Mas pronto, problemas de vedeta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Que imagens brutais!!! <33

    beijo enorme*
    IV

    ReplyDelete
  18. great pictures :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey claudia, I took a trip around your blog. such a sweet blog. nice photography by the way.
    http://underthestarsandsun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to me. Don't forget join my Facebook page. Take care everyone!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi