Friday, September 20, 2013

GREENWICH VILLAGE

Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed all my New York City posts. I certainly had lots of fun in the Big apple. Last but for sure not least this was one of my favorite parts of our trip. I had to share with you my favorite neighborhood in Manhattan, Greenwich Village. We loved walking through Greenwich Village, did some awesome shopping, had yummy food, tried the best cupcakes ever and also passed by some famous movie and TV show spots.
 

 

Greenwich Village is for sure a great location for boutique restaurants.
One of the best places to eat pizza. 
278 Bleeker St., New York City, NY 10014
Are you fans of the TV show "Friends"?   This famous apartment building is a big attraction to tourists visiting NYC. The show was actually shot in LA. The building is located on Bedford & Grove in beautiful Greenwich Village.  
Unfortunately this time they were doing renovations, so I couldn't get a really nice picture.
The famous " Little Owl" bistro right on the corner is also a really great spot to eat. Make sure you make a reservation ahead of time just in case.
90 Bedford Street (corner of Bedford and Grove)
 
 Who doesn't remember Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City? One of my favorite TV shows, "got the entire collection including the movie":). The first 3 seasons were filmed on 64 Perry Street and then 66 Perry Street was used in later seasons. 
 
If you take a photo please consider leaving a donation in the bucket there, which goes to an animal neighborhood charity.
 
Did you see the movie "The Backup Plan with Jennifer Lopez?
She played Zoe, this was the exterior of her apartment.
70 Perry Street and Bleecker Street in Beautiful Greenwich Village just a couple of houses down Carrie Bradshaw's house in Sex in the City.
 
And last but definitely not least the best bakery in town, The Magnolia Bakery. This bakery is known for its famous dessert treats and delicious cupcakes. They are really amazing, the best cupcakes I ever had in my entire life!!! So yummy! So if you're in town please pay a visit to this awesome bakery also famous on the TV series "Sex and the City" and the movie "The Devil wears Prada".




 




 
 401 Bleecker Street and W. 11th Street
New York
Tel.: 212.462.2572
Store Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9a.m. - 11:30pm / Friday & Saturday: 9am-12:30am / Sunday: 9am-11:30pm
       
 
Hope you all enjoyed my New York City posts. I certainly had a lot of fun can't wait to go back again and for sure next time we will be spending more time in Greenwich Village.
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
*** ALL THESE PHOTOS BELONG TO ME, THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG. IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE. I LOVE TO SHARE BUT PLEASE CREDIT MY BLOG AND MY PHOTOS.***
 
Claudia

13 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.
    Kudos!

    Also visit my weblog ... Registry Cleaners

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so much fun, thanks for sharing, one day I hope I am able to visit Greenwich Village, it looks gorgeous. And I'm so jealous you got to see the Sex and the City door stoop!

    I'm hosting my first giveaway, a box full of beauty products :)

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The architecture in Greenwich Village is gorgeous and I love to see the grand doors and iron railings. Magnolia Bakery cupcakes are delicious - red velvet is my favourite. In fact I've just mentioned them in a guest post I've been writing.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que fotos lindas e maravilhosas!!! O local bem me parecia familiar eheeh eu vi esse filme!
    Ai, os cupcakes têm tão bom aspecto...que perdição!
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gostei imenso das fotografias!!!

    http://modaeleganciaestilo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lyck , u went to this beautiful place.. I got so excited ro see pics if places shown in friends, sex and the city and of course the backup plan.,
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haaa , NYC ! One of my favorite place in the world <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claudia, what a great post! Makes me dream about NYC ! It doesn't matter how many times I visit NYC, it is never enough...laughs...Do you believe that I'd never had been to Magnolia Bakery ?? I've already passed by the store one time , but I didn't enter to try those cupcakes...Next time in NYC I will do the same tour you did in the Village... Did Sofia enjoyed your time in NYC? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. How amazing is that neighborhood? I'm so glad you enjoyed it, the streets are so pretty and magnolia's bakery is amazing!! Their german chocolate cake is amazing! And love your maxi!

    Thanks for your comments :), loved Algarve so much, but wasn't enough time to visit Lisbon :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. que inveeeeja *_* eu tb queroooo ver esses sitiooooo :'(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi