Friday, December 20, 2013

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE CHICK FLICKS

Here is another top 10 for you, this time I thought I would share my 10 favorite chick flick movies and TV shows.

1. The Devil wears Prada
2. The Switch
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days

4. Notebook
5. Sleeping with the enemy
6. Bridesmaids
7. Desperate Housewives
8. The Vow
9. Pretty Woman
10. Sex and the City "The series and the movie"

Do you have any favorite chick flick movies?
Which movie or TV show you would like to see on my list?
It was so tough picking only 10!:)
Claudia 

12 comments:

  1. Adorei o 1º, 3º e 8º :)

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all my fav's are devil wears parada, pretty women, how to loose a guy in 10 days.. :)
    Have a nice day
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great picks, two of my favorites made it on your list, SATC and The Notebook (I cry every time!).

    Happy Friday Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great selection..i love sex and the city and desperate housewifes
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia, thanks for following me. You have a lovely blog here, followed you :-)
    Loved your movie list, perfect for these rainy days we have here in London at the moment.

    http://ahflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Já vi quase todos os filmes e AMEI. Típicos filmes femininos, adoro. O meu preferido é sem dúvida o Sexo e a Cidade, adoro! Feliz Natal querida!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brides Maids rocks!:D Sex And The City!:)

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/12/inspirations.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Já vi todos e gosto de todos!
    Este tipo é sempre algo que me põe bem disposta!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol curiosamente só vi ainda dois desta lista o 1º e o 3º mas ri-me muito com ambos!

    Esqueço-me sempre do fim do 1º já o vi umas 3 ou 4 vezes e esqueço me sempre '-'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection, Claudia. A lot of these are my favourites too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi