Thursday, January 02, 2014

MY TOP 10 RULES TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE

Hi my loves, first of all, I would like to wish you happy New Year. May 2014 bring you much joy, happiness, love and much more. Thank you so much for being part of this blog and for all your support. I really do appreciate it!
To start the year right here are my top 10 simple ways to live a happy life.
1. Start your morning off right
For me the best way to start a good morning is with a good healthy breakfast.
2. Don't forget to smile
Putting on a happy face does not only benefit you, but also the ones around you.
3. Walk every day
I really don't enjoy exercising, but I love to keep myself active and go for walks with my little one even if it's just a few minutes a day when it's cold outside.
4. Be good to yourself
For me that includes choosing to live a healthy lifestyle, do regular check-ups, stay active physically and mentally and specially surround yourself with good and positive people.
5. Make someone feel good
Doing good for other people always makes me feel good, even sometimes little things make such a big difference.
6. Drink a cup of tea everyday
There is nothing more calming and soothing then a nice cup of tea to relax, specially now with this cold weather.
7. Make time for yourself
Being a busy mom is hard to make time for myself, but I always try my best to have a few moments for myself and do something I love.

8. Don't hold grudges
 I learned that holding grudges is not only bad for your health but also for your skin. The best is to talk and make thinks clear and specially avoid conflits.
9. Drink lot's of water
Besides drinking lot's of healthy teas I try to drink water even when I am not thirsty. Did you know that are times of the day that are more important to drink water, like right when you wake up, before each meal and before bedtime?  

10. Travel
Nothing makes me happier and feel better then to travel even if it's just a weekend getaway and I love to do that with my dear husband and our little princess. Check out our travel section and see some of our favorite trips "more to come".

Now it's your turn, I would love to hear from you.
What are the things that make you feel better, happy and good everyday?
***You are welcome to tag this on your blog. 
Would be nice to see your ideas and suggestions.***
Happy 2014 everyone!
Claudia

14 comments:

  1. I love all of these ideas, Claudia! We'd all be healthier and happier taking time to do them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I an going to keep all the points in mind.. I don't really exercise but will try to walk everyday
    I am inviting you to join my SammyDress giveaway with 2 winners
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/sammydress-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are excellent rules to live by Claudia. I agree; it's so important to start the day with a good breakfast. I definitely wouldn't function as well if I didn't eat first thing in the morning. Thanks for the reminder about drinking more water. I really need to start doing that more. Happy New Year to you chic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. «Don't forget to smile» parece-me uma das melhores regras para que o dia corra bem

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great suggestions, I do wish I could travel more often.

    The two things that I can't live without each day are boyfriend and coffee, as long as I get my dose of each I'm a happy girl :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah these are great tips to live by! A bit of a challenge to incorporate them all every day but a wonderful way to embrace life and to aspire to. I do have GFC and Bloglovin. The links can be found on my social media buttons. The Bloglovin is the last one the rss feed button. Cute blog too following via Bloglovin.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ótimas dicas, com certeza com essa 10 a nossa vida melhora 100%.

    http://www.vitrineglamour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10 true talk. Love it!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful blog dear!! Please visit my blog and enter Giveaway Win Amazing Dresses worth $200

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great rules, honey! Thank you very much for your nice comments. Wishing you all the best in 2014!
    xx
    http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoro =D hihiihih bom ano =D ********

    ReplyDelete
  12. Posso subscrever. Adorei! Vou tentar tb caminhar + :x é o que me falta. Amanha vou fazer uma caminhada com o meu marido!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi