Tuesday, July 01, 2014

RIPLEY'S AQUARIUM IN TORONTO

 
 How is everyone's summer going?  I have so much to share with you that I didn't know where to start. Last week we went to the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada right downtown Toronto next to the CN Tower,  as you can see from the last photo. I invited my mom and my mother in law to come with us, I knew they would enjoy it too and it was just another great excuse to see their granddaughter. 
It was definitely a fun experience and Sofia had so much fun. We were really lucky we went on a weekday after 4pm, there was no line up and it was not crowed but I've heard if you go on a weekend it can get quite busy. The shark tunnel was my favorite part, you also can enjoy some petting areas where you can pet sharks, rays and horseshoe crabs. The aquarium also has really great glass domes inside the tanks that we can crawl into and stick our heads up. Like most aquariums the sharks and jellies were popular. 
They also have a great gift shop & café. I would highly recommend this place for families with kids, they have many great activities for the little ones to enjoy too. Allow yourself around 3 hours to see and experience everything.
Check out their website for info & tickets. www.ripleyaquariums.com/Canada
Have you visited any aquariums? This one was my third, I visited one in Lisbon that I absolutely loved and the famous Atlantis Aquarium in Nassau, Bahamas.
Take care everyone!
Claudia

18 comments:

  1. I bet this was an amazing experience for Sofia! I've also been to the Atlantis one in Nassau and it breathtaking.

    Hope you're having a great week Claudia!

    www.spanishmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. With both the mum's I am surely it would have been great..
    I loved the pics if shark tunnel
    Wean't you scared if touching some of those animals there !!
    I am going to cost the place for sure when I visit my sister in Canada
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que sitio incrivel. Adoro a 2ª foto e a tua última, que gira :)

    Sónia
    Taras e Manias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so, so much for this post because I know where to go this week with my little girl. I didn't even know there was one in downtown Toronto. That is awesome!

    You look like you had a blast :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry. com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplesmente lindo , dás-me uma vontade de visitar toronto que não imaginas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esse aquário é lindoooooo! :)
    Espero que se tenham divertido muito!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uau! *-*


    *Beijinhos*
    Caty<3
    http://myfairytale4.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Já visitei o oceanário em Lisboa á muitos, muitos anos, mas pelos vistos nada tem haver com este. Que loucura que esse é!! Adorava um dia poder visitá-lo :)

    Andreia,
    http://pontofinalparagrafos.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! i have no words!! great post,great photos!!
    thanks for sharing with us!!
    do you want to follow each other via gfc? let me know
    kissesxxx
    eva & eliza

    pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tens que voltar ao nosso Oceanário!!!! mas eu gostava de visitar esse...eheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow it looks stunning, really looks like a fantastic place to visit!

    much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eu adoro aquários e essas fotos estão lindas :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que fotos maravilhosas
    Adorei o blog

    Visita: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. UAu! Tenho pena de nunca ter conseguido ir ao Oceanário em Lisboa! :(
    No Faial tem desde o ano passado uma "espécie" de aquário, pois é pequenino, mas é engraçado também, chama-se "Aquário do Porto Pim", quando voltares aos Açores tens de lá ir! ;)

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you had a fantastic time sweetie. You got really close up to the fish and wow, the shark tunnel is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a perfect family day! Going to aquarium with your daughter and mom (x2) is such a great idea :) Hope all is well with you Claudia! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi