Sunday, July 13, 2014

VISITING CASA LOMA IN TORONTO


My outfit was very casual since I knew I was going to walk a lot that day. Jeans: Juicy Couture; Shirt; Local Boutique, Sandals, Ring and Pink Bracelet: Guess; Watch: Michael Kors; Necklace: http://claudiapersi.tictail.com/products/necklaces; Sunglasses: www.firmoo.com; Handbag: I bought this bag last year, it's now on sale for $85 @ http://deuxlux.com 
 
Being raised in Montreal there is so much I still have to discover and see in Toronto, so we decided to pay a visit to Casa Loma. A wedding was taking place when we got there, it definitely brought me beautiful memories of my own special day. 
Casa Loma belonged to Sir Henry Mill Pellatt, he was one of Canada's most powerful businessmen, an ambitious financier who became wealthy through bold investments in electricity, real estate and mining.
He helped to bring electric street lights to Toronto and to develop the first Canadian hydroelectric generating station at Niagara Falls. In 1913, Pellatt and his wife Mary moved to Casa Loma, designed for them by architect E. J. Lennox. It was one of North America's grandest residences. Ten years later, the Pellatts were forced to leave after failed investments severely reduced their wealth.
Casa Loma was and continues to be one awesome spot for film producers, as you can see from all the posters in the basement of the house these are all movies that were filmed in Casa Loma.
If you come to Toronto don't forget to pay a visit to Casa Loma. 
For more info and tickets please visit:
After Casa Loma we went to one of my favorite neighborhoods in Toronto, Yorkville and enjoyed a really romantic dinner at an Italian restaurant.  We had an amazing time and the food was delicious.
 
Take care everyone!
Claudia

12 comments:

  1. Que sítio lindo :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Claudia! You look great and I love your pink shirt :)
    Hugs

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei as fotografias, que sítio maravilhoso :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality posts is the crucial to interest the people to pay a visit the web page, that's what
    this site is providing.

    Take a look at my webpage: renovating homes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que sitio giro :) beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this
    website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
    you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my
    own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
    kudos

    my webpage: Judy Neinstein's Google +

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so magestic and beautiful! I would love to visit Toronto.

    You look great Claudia, that shade of pink is perfect on you!

    Silvia
    Spanish Muse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muito giro e interessante! Obrigada pela tua visita e comentário Cláudia :)
    Bj S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adoro tanto essas calças, esse sitío parece lindo!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful place to visit. I love looking round stately homes ans seeing all the grandeur. LOvely outfit too, Claudia :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. És uma mulher lindíssima, cheia de classe e com glamour...acho que estou apaixonado por ti...
    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Essas calças matam-me! :)
    Gostei bastante das tuas fotos e dos teus posts!
    Sou mais uma a seguir-te.
    Beijinhos,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi