Thursday, October 30, 2014

BABY #2 IN THE OVEN!!!

Oh my Gosh... I know I've been a really bad blogger! I hope you can forgive me for my absence, but as you can see I do have a very good reason.
I' m pregnant!!!
If you follow me on Facebook you probably already noticed, I recently announced that my husband and I are expecting baby #2 in April 2015. We are both so excited for this next chapter in our lives and somehow, this time, it's even more special to be able to share all this excitement with Sofia! She is so cute, she already loves to kiss my tummy and she already says she will be a big sister. We still don't know the sex of the baby and we have no preference, but my prediction is another baby girl.  Sofia's prediction changes everyday and my husband is just confused. LOL  We always knew we wanted more than one and not too far apart in age so this was perfect timing. The reason why I've been so absent is because pretty much since day one I've been suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum which is basically severe nausea and vomiting all day long. My doctor prescribed me some medication to help control the nausea and vomiting, it did not stop the nausea and it made me feel really exausted, but at least it did control my vomiting.
 I remember getting some nausea and vomiting with Sofia, but this is a whole different story, morning till night, day after day, plus I had zero energy to do anything which was a little inconvenient when you have an energetic 3 year old at home running around and demanding your attention 24/7. We wanted to go on vacation to Portugal this year, but we had to skip that since I've spent pretty much all our vacation in bed... Fortunately, I've been feeling a lot better lately, vomiting is still part of some of my days, but it's way better then before and I am on less medication.  
Sorry for the details, not very glamourous I know!
I promise I will try my very best to keep you posted.

 For those that don't know yet here is the blog's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Claudia-Persi-Personal-Blog/295396037253862
I would love to see you all there.

I would love to know your predictions!

Baby Boy or Baby Girl??? 
Take care everyone!
Claudia

23 comments:

  1. Muitos parabéns :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG , Girl , sooo happy for you and your family..
    now i know why u were not active as before with blogging.
    feel bad your your vomiting and bad state, really hoe that gets better and you can enjoy your pregrancy and also because I would love to see a pregnancy series so that we are awaire of all the latest developments and exciting news.
    I think its going to be a boy , its believed in india that if hips are not heavy and there is mostly stomach then its a boy
    I am sure sofia will love the little baby
    Try to keep us posted, will follow your facebook now :)
    take care
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Claudia!!! Such exciting news. I had wondered how you were doing. Glad you're well despite the nausea and vomiting. And happy to see you back in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an amazing news..i'm so happy for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh só happy for you!!!! Espero que sejas muito abençoada mais uma vez! Um beijo enorme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Claudia !
    What a beautiful post!
    Congratulations on your pregnancy, beautiful photo !

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh que bom! Muitos parabéns, mas espero que melhores e que o resto da gravidez seja mais calmo! :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you and your family! Sofia is going to be an amazing sister, she already is!

    I'm sorry you've been so sick, I hope you continue to feel better Claudia.

    Also, I'm going to go with a Boy for my guess :)

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claudia such a beautiful post. Congrats to you and your family. So happy for you. Sorry I am not on FB, tho.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Claudia que noticia maravilhosa :)
    Beijinho Grande


    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. r: Sempre tive quem cozinhasse para mim, por isso acabei por me desleixar nessa questão, mas este ano comecei a ganhar interesse :)
    Não tens que agradecer, obrigada eu!

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was in a hurry yesterday so I only did a quick read, anyway bit more time now, the vomiting thingy doesn't sound nice but I am glad you are doing better already Claudia.
    kisses and hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muitos parabéns, Cláudia! Que novidade maravilhosa :D
    Espero que já estejas melhor e que a medicação te tenha ajudado porque neste momento devias estar a desfrutar da tua gravidez, da tua filhota e da tua barriguita linda!

    Eu cá voto em baby girl! Um beijinho ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my God I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations dear Claudia, I'm really happy for you and I can't wait to see the little one! Feel better!

    Hugs, Andy

    Www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Parabéns minha querida! Que optimas noticias, mas posso esperar por mais novidades aqui no blog :)
    Espero que ja te sintas melhor!

    ps. Ja estou a seguir te no facebook :)

    Beijnho

    Portuguese Girl with American Dreams
    fromportugaltonyc.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Obrigada pela visita e muitos Parabéns também para ti ;)
    Espero que corra tudo bem. também já te sigo.
    Um beijinho grande

    R de Rita

    ReplyDelete
  17. Claudia darling, just saw this post and i am so sorry i am finding out so late. Wow, you have been that sick? Well, it is good to know you are much better. Look, you can shoot me an email if you need anything. I am probably living round the corner from you. I wasn't sick at all with my preganancy , but just the though of it alone is exhausting. Wishing well darling and congrats again.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Claudiaaaa fico tãaao contente por voces!!! Muitos Parabens!!! So te posso desejar as melhoras e que tenhas o resto de uma gravidez santa :))

    Bejinhos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi