Monday, November 10, 2014

THE CUTEST NURSE IN TOWN


I know I am late on this one, but better late than never. I really wanted to share Sofia's Halloween costume this year. We had so much fun at my sister in law's home, we all went trick or treating and sofia had a blast. It was a first for her since we always give treats to the kids every year at our place.
Sofia and my husband are really enjoying all those treats now.
I am not enjoying chocolate at the moment, I can't even stand the smell, it's so weird since I am such a chocoholic. You never know how your body will react when you're preggers. 
Check out our Halloween night last year:




I would like to thank everyone that took the time to comment on my last post about my pregnancy it made me so happy to see your comments, emails and personal messages on Facebook.
Hope I can post more often and keep you updated with the latest news. A few more weeks and we will find out if we are having a baby boy or baby girl. Can't wait!!!
Let me know what your prediction is.
Have a great week everyone!
Claudia

19 comments:

  1. wow she's so nice..really cute costume
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tão fofa a tua menina!! =D
    Claudia muito obrigado pelo carinho! Nossos momentos de facebook têm sido muito marcantes para mim e me ajudado a conhecer esse "mundo novo" que eu estou lutando neste momento!
    Quero te agradecer também pelo carinho no comentário do post do blog da nossa Diana, referente ao meu vídeo tocando!
    Já agora... rapaz ou rapariga... que seja o que tu queres e com muita saúde! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tão querida :)

    Beijinhos e boa semana*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá Claudia!
    Que linda a sua filha, adorei ver as espécies de abóboras!

    Bjs, ótima semana ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a sweetheart, Claudia...such a cute costume, too! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sorry to hear you have been so sick, though...hope that passes for you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sofia looks adorable, you could put a sack on her and she will make it look so cute! I love her facial expression, she looks so ready for Halloween.

    I can't wait to hear the sex of the baby, I'm so excited for you momma!

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Meu Deus... que AMOROSA!!


    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. she surely is the cutest nurse :)
    super pretty , i am pretty sure she got a lot of candy for the innocent smile
    how are you doing !
    thanks a lot for the kind words on my youtube vedio , i really appreciate the support
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olaa , já estou a seguir =)) beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks adorable! <3 I also can't wait to find out whether you will have a boy or a girl :)
    Take care, hugs!

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AIIII Tão LINDA, adoro! Como estão as coisas querida? O tempo está muito frio?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que memória maravilhosa! Muito obrigada, tenho que fazer uma visita a casas dessas :)

    Bom fim-de-semana, beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ela ficou tão querida :)
    Parabéns pela gravidez :D Fico feliz. Quer seja menino ou menina, o importante é que corra tudo bem :)
    Beijinhos.

    http://pequenos-apartes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is all grown up and so pretty. Love her costume! I know we keep saying it, but we need to set up a play date for her amd my daughter someday :)).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi