Monday, December 22, 2014

MY TOP 10 CHRISTMAS SONGS

 
 Christmas is almost here. Have you done all your Christmas shopping or still running around trying to find the perfect gift for your loved ones? Did you get your home all decorated? We are ready for Christmas, the only thing that was missing was to take Sofia to see Santa, it's a tradition that we always do every year with her.  We take a few pictures with Santa and they also do a special video, we always choose the beautiful mall in Oakville.  Today Sofia is a feeling a little under the weather but she was happy to see Santa. We already went to the Santa Claus Parade a few weeks ago, this year we chose the parade in Brampton, city just outside Toronto. Last year, as you can see from this post, it was in Milton.  http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2013/11/santa-claus-parade.html
This time of the year, I love listening to Christmas songs so I made a list of my top 10 favorites that I never get sick of. Do you have any favorite ones?

1. All I want for Christmas is You
2. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
3. Jingle Bells Rock
4. A Holly Jolly Christmas
5. Merry Christmas
6. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
7. White Christmas
8. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
9. Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer
10. I'll be Home for Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Claudia

11 comments:

  1. Adoro todas, mas especialmente a 1 e a 8 :)
    Feliz Natal para ti e para os teus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Lovely Claudia! I wish you a Merry Christmas!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Claudia. Little Sofia looks so adorable in her outfit. I love almost every Christmas song, I think it's this time of year that made me love everything, right now I am listening to Shake up Christmas by Train, over and over again. Looks I really really love that song, lol. Happy holidays to you and yours, Claudia.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro Jingle Bells Rock.
    Beijos e Feliz natal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoro canções de Natal e aqui na minha cidade elas passam todo o dia e acho que isso ainda torna esta época mais mágica e especial. Feliz Natal e tudo de bom :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. My all time favorite Christmas song is also your number 1! My favorite version is by Mariah Carey.

    Aww, Sofia looks like a real life doll, she is just beautiful. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Holiday. Merry Christmas!

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I hope she gets well soon! & Happy Holidays! (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://www.carseyyycakes.tumblr.com | xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post. ;-)
    Thx, for your lovely comment...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks, I love them all!
    Merry Christmas, following you now hope you can follow back.

    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog! Can we follow each other? You will Write me on my blog or ou will follow me (instagram, fb page, blogvin too) and i follow you:)

    vik-ladyla.blogspot.cz I instagram I facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi