Wednesday, June 24, 2015

FIRST OOTD AFTER GIVING BIRTH






Dress: Juicy Couture; Handbag and sandals: Guess; Bracelets: Swarovsky; Sunglasses: Forever21; Watch: Michael Kors 
Sofia's dress was designed and made by my mom. You can see it here in another post.
http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2013/07/my-little-fashionista.html

So this is it, 2 months after giving birth, I finally had the courage to do my first post-pregnancy OOTD! At first I was like what am I thinking doing an ootd now? I was really hesitant to do this post. I am still at least a good 4 kilos/ 8 pounds away from the weight I want to be, but then I thought,  what the heck, I want to share this no matter what. It's who I am now and I shouldn't feel ashamed or any pressure to lose all the weight in such little time. Dieting isn't a top priority in my life, it never was and never will be specially now that I am breastfeeding my baby boy and he needs mommy to stay healthy so he can get all the good nutrients. I eat very healthy, but unfortunately I have little time to exercise so the best I can do now is go for walks to the park with the kids, running after my daughter, doing chores around the house and let's not forget going up and down the million stairs in my home. At the end of the day I am exhausted and last thing I want to do is push ups and sit ups.
 I don't fit in my clothes the way I used to " yet", but it feels darn good to wear some of my pre-pregnancy clothes again! 
David is gaining weight rapidly, smiling all the time and he's already sleeping through the night, I'm such a proud mama! 

Have a great week everyone!
Claudia

12 comments:

  1. Claudia first congrats on the baby. Welcome to the world little David, you have a beautiful mom, a cute sister and a great daddy. Claudia you look gorgeous, the dress is awesome, that bag is divine, you know me and Guess, lol. Your figure is great btw, you look great so stop talking nonsense ;)
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esse vestidinho fica-te mesmo bem. E não parece que tenhas dado à luz há tão pouco tempo! Estás óptima!

    http://myown-anatomy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estas muito elegante :) ainda bem que publicaste as fotos!

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute *-*
    I loved the pictures <3
    With Love,
    Helena

    girlyworld4girls.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you for sharing this ootd. First, we are moms and the rest will follow. That said, you look amazing. Healthy, happy, strong and beautiful. Gorgeous dress by the way. Muaaah.


    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá Claudia!
    Você está linda, muito bem e elegante!
    A sua bolsa é maravilhosa, adorei!

    Bjs, sucessos sempre! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful outfit. ^^
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eu vim para te dar um beijo,
    saber das coisas e te perguntar
    se os anjos ajudam ou atrapa-
    lham
    quando o caso é de vida
    ou de morte?
    lá em casa e saiba mais...

    Beijos,





    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estás fantástica, muito elegante :)
    Que lindo vestido!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estás linda, gosto muito do vestido, e parabéns pelo filhote! :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  11. Para quem `foi à mãe à pouco tempo estas muito elegante. Quanto ao vestido camiseiro fica-te muito bem. Parabéns
    Já sigo
    Beijinhos
    Clara Dinis
    docinhomorango7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi