Monday, September 21, 2015

FAVORITE CRITICISM AND JUDGING QUOTES

Hello my loves! How was everyone's weekend? 
Mine was pretty relaxing, chilling at home with my loves. 
It's Monday, and as promised I will share some of my favorite quotes every Monday.  
If you missed my top favorites last Monday check it out. 
http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2015/09/favorite-fashion-quotes.html
 How do you cope with different opinions and criticism? Does it affect you, do you simply ignore or do you embrace it and learn from it? 
I like to believe I am open for constructive criticism, new ideas and hear others opinions.
My advise is have an open mind and do it the way it works out best for you, cause whatever you do, someone will judge you for it for one reason or another. For some people it's also a reason to project their insecurities, their negativity and their fears onto others lives.
Follow your heart, follow your dreams and live your life the way you always wanted to live.

Take care everyone and have a lovely week!
Claudia 

6 comments:

  1. so true, worlds need more encouragers
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring!
    xx
    www.thenewpersonalassistant.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we forget that we make mistakes too. Love you post!

    XX

    Visit mine?
    www.itsgaby.com
    www.facebook.com/blogitsgaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Mother Teresa quote.

    When someone criticizes me, it usually reveals more about them then it does about me.

    Glad to see you blogging again Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
    motivational quotes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi