Wednesday, October 21, 2015

25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

Hi everyone,
I thought it would be nice to do a fun little post with some great facts about me, especially for the new beautiful peeps that recently joined the blog. 
So, here we go! 

1. My middle name is Sofia, so is my daughter's first name
2. Was born in Lisbon, Portugal 
3. Was raised in Montreal, Canada
4. I am an only child
5. Studied Tourism
6. Travel is one of my passions
7. I love working onset as a Background Performer/Actor
8. Worked with some of my favorite movie stars Canadian and American
9. I am fluent in Portuguese, English and French, Spanish is another language I would love to speak fluently.
10. I can't stand clutter in a home, I love everything organized and clean, I am a net and clean freak
11. I am a chocoholic
12. I enjoy making smoothies everyday
13. I can't drive manual cars only automatic
14. I have a phobia of all reptiles
15. My favorite season is Fall
16. I love shoes but I am crazy for handbags
17. I love to eat, don't believe in dieting
18. I have 2 adorable cats and 2 beautiful children that I adore
19. I am only 5.4
20. I love to dance, not necessary good at it
21. I don't like soft drinks or beer
22. Love a good glass of wine with a nice meal
23. Love getting my nails and hair done
24. I would love to live in Los Angeles
25. I love sushi, I mean I could eat sushi every single day

There were so many things I wanted to add, but I'll save them for a later post.
Don't forget to comment with your fun facts about yourself! 
Thank you so much for reading and being part of this blog!
It means a lot!
GIVEAWAY IS ENDING SOON DON'T FORGET TO ENTER!!!
http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2015/10/win-pair-of-firmoos-eyeglasses.html

Love
 Claudia 


13 comments:

  1. Love this post, great getting to know you! Thanks so much for following me, I followed you back :) Have a good one!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temos o mesmo segundo nome, que giro! :) temos quase tudo em comum! Coincidência :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei Claudia descobrir mais de ti!! e essa foto está um show!! és uma modelo inata!! :)
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to be part of the wine club. Nice to learn so much about you.
    www.chicfromhair2toe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gostei muito de te ficar a conhecer um pouquinho melhor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you Claudia Sofia :)
    Olha o chapéu!!! Que gira :)
    Eu sou licenciada em serviço social (assistente social) mas não encontrei trabalho na área, então dedico-me à educação :) e gosto muito :)
    Um beijinho
    http://alebanac.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont love beer either buti love soft drinks haha!! :p cant resist asmy dad was in coke h :p new post is up sweetie!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorei conhecer-te um pouco melhor aiii mulher tens sempre umas fotos tão giras <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Acabei de te ficar a "conhecer" um bocadinho melhor :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, come to LA and then we could it all together! Sushi, Wine, Nails, Hair with a dash of acting!

    Hugs,
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post,it's so nice to know things about a person.
    would you like to follow each other,let me know on my blog...so I follow back.
    Hugs from Italy
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi