Wednesday, October 07, 2015

BUDGET FRIENDLY BEAUTY FAVORITES


As much as I love high-end beauty products I don't feel the need to splurge all the time.  Some of these beauties have caught my eye recently, they basically get the job done, don't test on animals and are budget friendly. 
love trying out new products but when I love a product I also tend to stick with it.  
St Ives is a really inexpensive brand, they are animal friendly and free of parabens.  My favorite from the brand is their Apricot Scrub and there Mineral Clay Firming Mask, they both leave my skin super soft without all the harsh chemicals. I also love the fact that there is no strong smells of perfumes in their products. The clay mask does pretty much everything that I want it to, firms my skin, gives it a fresh cleansed look and takes away redness without the big price tag. 

Body Shop is another favorite brand I like to repeat and I particularly love their scrubs, so when I am not making my own body scrub at home I like to try a few from my favorite brands. I am currently obsessed with the Raspberry Body Scrub, a deliciously fruity scrub that leaves my skin feeling smooth leaving an hint of raspberry scent without being hard on my skin.  As soon as the cold weather gets here I tend to get really dry skin so this one is perfect to remove dry flaky skin.

As for new products, I tried this new skin care brand called Alba and I am loving their creams, they are also all natural and cruelty free. My favorite is the natural Hawaiian Body Cream and the Hawaiian Moisture Cream. The Body cream is thick and rich, feels great on my skin it absorbs nicely and smells fantastic, itt's a little bit of Hawaii in a jar at a really great price. The face cream smells amazing too,  the consistency is very nice, not too thick and not watery, just perfect, works wonderfully as a day cream! 
This brand is also free of parabens, phthales, synthetic fragrances and of course a must for me they don't test on animals.

I recently was looking for a new conditioner and I came across this awesome brand Gud, never heard of this brand before, but I am glad I gave it a try.  
Smells really fresh, no parabens, phthalates or petrolatum and yes they are animal friendly. Love the way my hair feels and smells after each use.
http://www.gudhappens.com/

Last but not least, I am loving this body spray "Tease" by Victoria Secret
I love their body sprays and this one is perfect after a nice shower before going to sleep, very flirty, fun and sexy. 

So there you have it, some of my current beauty favorites, all budget friendly and cruelty free. 
Do you have any beauty products that you simply can't stop using? 
What are your current favorites? 

Bisous
 Claudia 

7 comments:

  1. Nunca experimentei nenhum desses produtos, mas o facto de não testarem em animais é fabuloso mesmo
    Beijinhos

    http://chocopink89.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. só coisas boas e naturais, com cheiros maravilhosos!! :)
    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nunca usei esses produtos mas quero experimentar!
    Blog / Facebook / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Não conhecia estes produtos, mas parecem-me todos fabulosos!

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so wish we had alba and St.Ives here in india
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice photos and they are very creativ !!! Also the quality of article is very high , I like it so much !!! Never give up ! You will be a grreat bloger ! Trust me ;) Just felt in love with this article. FANTASTIC POST !

    I want to invite you to visit and Follow my blog ! iT’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY LOVING GOOD FASHION AND HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS !! i really work hard on my website and hope that you will like it. i LOVE FASHION AND TRY TO EXPRESS MYSELF AS GOOD AS IT’S POSSIBLE. WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

    SEE YOU ON VICIRAGE

    http://vicirage.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi