Monday, October 19, 2015

CHILDREN' S QUOTES

Hello gorgeous peeps, hope you all got to enjoy your weekend. Mine was pretty relaxing, Saturday we enjoyed some time at home and Sunday we visited some good friends. 
As for today's post, I chose some of my favorite children's quotes, hope you are enjoying my Monday quotes, I believe it's always a great way to start the week.
Last Friday I did my first giveaway on the blog, it would make me really happy if you all enter and share it with your family and friends. 
http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2015/10/win-pair-of-firmoos-eyeglasses.html
Please make sure you follow the rules. 
Good luck everyone!

Love 
Claudia

15 comments:

  1. Great post! I don't have children (yet) but my "children" are my students :)
    "I call my students "my kids" because in our year together they aren't just kids on my class list, they become part of my heart" :D
    Beijinhos
    http://alebanac.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so looking forward to a relaxing weekend, mine was really busy
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei
    Muito obrigada pela visita volta sempre adorei
    Beijinhos
    CantinhoDaSofia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Postagem maravilhosa amei, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice quotes!
    it´s my first time here! I´m your new follower!
    Come and visit mine too!

    Fashion Maniac Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mensagens lindas, adorei essa da terceira imagem;)
    Bjs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que post tão doce Cláudia, adorei! Já estou a seguir-te por aqui e pelo facebook! Estou desejosa de ver as novidades no teu cantinho.

    Uma beijoca <3
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | FACEBOOK |

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    as crianças são a doçura do mundo.
    É muito bom quando encontramos a alegria de servir.
    Obrigada pelo carinho. Me deixaste com vontade de conhecer o lugar que moras.
    Minha alma cigana está sempre a procura de novos lugares para conhecer.
    Bjos tenha uma ótima semana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Every child is an artist" e bem que era uma ehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!!!!
    please, Would you like to follow each other on GFC ?
    Follow me and I follow you immediatly.
    kiss
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi