Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FAVORITE SCRUB FROM THE BODY SHOP


Mango Body Scrub
Who doesn't love The Body Shop?  
This scrub is for sure my favorite recently, perfect for my dry skin, it leaves my skin so soft that I don't have to apply lotion after each use.  I love how fragrant it makes my skin smell without being overpowering.   I apply this scrub before I turn on the water in the shower then rinse it all with warm water, 2-3 times a week. 

Do you have any favorites from The Body Shop?
All The Body Shop products are certified by Cruelty Free International as meeting their Humane Cosmetics Standard and that my friends makes me very happy.  
Be kind and support companies that are not testing on animals.

Thanks for reading!
Claudia

6 comments:

  1. Love this brand. *__*
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to try it ASAP
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Body shop has so many lovely things. I am addicted to this type stores. There's always something nice to take home with you.

    Lovely post. Thank you for sharing.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oiii Cláudia :) Esse ainda não experimentei mas sendo de manga e da Body shop aposto que é maravilhoso =))

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gostava imenso de experimentar as manteigas de lá :) segui o blog :) beijinho

    http://theeyesofamermaid.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Body Shop body butters for my dry skin!

    Paula

    vidademulheraos40.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi