Monday, December 21, 2015

GROCERIES ONLINE


As a busy mom, I find myself more and more shopping online but I never thought I would want to buy groceries online.  Well I recently did and I loved it!!!  In the comfort of my own home, drinking my green tea while my baby boy is taking a nap, it only takes me a few minutes to get my order ready at www.well.ca .
This time, to try it out, I didn't buy much food but I am definitely considering buying some of my groceries online from now on, saves me time, gas and less stressful, perfect for the cold winter days.
This time I got some baby products, quinoa for me and my daughter, almond milk, natural toothpaste and 2 face moisturizers for myself.  I will do a review on these products at a later date.

Do you ever buy groceries online?
Any great websites you would like to share?

Quote of the week
"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."
Napolean Hill

Thanks for reading!
Claudia

8 comments:

  1. how many products...i love almond milk
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia
    A internet têm deixado um bom acesso para muitas coisas, compro sim, produtos mais orgânicos via site, adoro.

    Mil beijos e um Feliz Natal
    http://www.dmulheres.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    So amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nunca comprei online mas sem duvida que deve dar imenso jeito!
    Beijinhos querida

    http://chocopink89.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. buying groceries online is such a good idea :)
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hummmm que bommmm!! :)
    feliz natal para ti e toda a tua família.
    beijinhos
    http://modadarapunzel.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claudia!

    Happy new year for you and your beautiful family!
    In portugal most of supermarkets deliver at home and you can eigher by locally and have it delivered, or buy online and get your groceries at the comfort of your home.

    For the big and heavy shopping I use www.Continente.pt, where if you by a certain value you get free delivery of all your items.

    Since becoming a family of 5, with 3 small kids, shopping and carring groceries had become a nightmare. Not anymore with online shopping and home delivery!

    Paula

    vidademulheraos40.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi