Monday, December 07, 2015

LITTLE SNIFFLES

 Being sick is no fun for anyone!  This weekend was a tough one for us, Saturday our daughter came down with a cold and now our little one has the sniffles.  
Hopefully they will get better soon.
 I will not be posting this week, but I just wanted to pass by and wish everyone a happy week.   We are done with the Christmas decorations and with shopping, I even got all the presents wrapped already.

Now let me go stock up on  some meds, because you know when one child gets sick, the rest of the family usually follows. 
I will be back as soon as I can with new posts. 

Thanks for reading
Claudia

5 comments:

  1. Aww' :(
    It sucks being sick, I hope your little ones gets better soon and the family stays well. We will be waiting :D

    ~ Carla'C
    Coisinhas da Carla'C
    Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, this cold, everyone in my hose has cold :(
    hope your kids fee better soon
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parece que andamos todos assim :p
    As melhoras!

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one. If you wanna make your home or online business more popular then you may take help from the free advertising online so as to reach to your targeted audience on time. This can help you to get popularity soon with your great work and creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi