- Hello dear readers!
- I recently partnered with Little Passports to review two of their subscription boxes, The World Edition and the Early Explorers.
- Review of the World Edition here:
- Little Passports is a kids subscription service that sends monthly packages full of cool and educational activities from different countries, cultures, major landmarks... it is an amazing way to get children excited about geography.
- Today, I wanted to share with you the Early Explorers box. This subscription box is perfect for 3 to 5 year olds, which is a better fit for my daughter compared to the World Edition that is more appropriate for 6-10 years olds. I know she loved both boxes but this one was really awesome due to the fact that there were way more goodies than the World edition one, lots of fun stickers, a really fun activity booklet... she loved all the fun stickers included in this box. I really recommend this one for the little ones.
- The Early Explorers box includes:
- - A fun orange suitcase
- - Wall sized World map
- - 20 page activity booklet - luggage tag
- - stickers and photo
The 3 different subscription packages:
Early Explorers "3-5 years olds"
World Edition "6-10"
USA edition "7-12"
*** I will share with you what we got in this month's package from the World Edition Box, the country this month is Brazil.
For more information please visit:
Thanks for reading!