Thursday, January 07, 2016

URTHBOX SUBSCRIPTION BOX REVIEW


Hello dear readers! 
Subscription box lovers, this one is for you! 
If you follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/claudiapersi/  or Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/Claudia-Persi-Personal-Blog-295396037253862/ , you probably heard about my new subscription to UrthBox.
Urthbox is a monthly subscription service that introduces you to delicious and healthy selection of organic, all natural and GMO free snacks, beverages and more.
Subscribers get to choose which box and what size they prefer. 
Because it was my first time trying Urthbox, I opted for a 3 month subscription to the Mini Vegan Snack Box to see how I like it. I got my first box right before Christmas and that is the one I am reviewing now.

Urthbox subscribers will receive snacks each month, but not your typical snacks, they are healthier alternatives, full-size treats meeting your dietary needs. You can choose from the Classic, Vegan, Diet or Gluten-Free and they also have different sizes from mini, small, medium and large.

I definitely recommend this subscription box, as soon as I am done with my 3 month subscription, I will probably go with a larger box, since the mini one I ordered is way to small to share with my daughter, who loved them as well.

If you ever decide to give it a try:
http://www.urthbox.com/
https://www.facebook.com/urthbox/?fref=ts

Stay tuned, for this month's Urthbox review!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for reading!
Claudia

6 comments:

  1. good to see so many healthy snacks
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. obrigada querida! embora o meu blog a sério seja o outro, o Nude Life :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. I have wanted to try a subscription box for awhile but have no idea which one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. muito obrigada! é um prazer ter-te por lá :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi