Monday, April 04, 2016

QUICK, HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS MEALS




All photos are taken by me.
https://www.instagram.com/claudiapersi/

Hi everyone!
Hope you are all doing great!  
I've been doing a huge spring cleaning in my home, organizing my baby boy's first birthday and his baptism, so as you can imagine it's been wild in here, so much to do and so little time.  I will do a post soon about my new adventure in choosing a minimalist lifestyle, so stay tuned. 

When it comes to my eating habits, I try to eat as clean and healthy as possible.  I enjoy great meals with family and friends and I definitely don't deprive myself of my cravings and what I like.  I don't believe in diets, but I believe in moderation and eating healthy.  
It's been at least a good 10 years since I completely stopped eating red meat and about 4 years since I cut pork.  The only meat I eat once in a while and in very little quantities is chicken and turkey, I also love fish, my favorite are cod fish and salmon.  
I have to admit, it took me some time to adjust to eating more healthy but as soon as I got into it, it's almost addicting.  
Trust me I still love my sweats and chocolates, but I believe it's all about moderation and balance. 
When it comes to being active, I like to think I am a pretty active girl, I am constantly running up and down the stairs at home and busy with the kids, but when it comes to exercise let's put it this way it's not my cup of tea, I hate exercising, but my goal is to exercise at least 2 times a week, after 2 kids it's a must. 

If you would like me to do recipe posts in the future on some of my favorites let me know, in the meantime don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more. 
https://www.instagram.com/claudiapersi/

  Thanks for reading!
Claudia

11 comments:

  1. all the dishes look so good :)
    I always try to eat healthy too but sometimes the cravings win xD
    kisses
    http://maggienails90.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious dishes...
    i'm hungry...they look so good and healthy
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, delicious looking meals, Claudia! Can't hardly believe your little one will be one already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the food looks so yum, good thats its healthy too
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu também tento comer mais saudável, mas a minha tentação são batatas fritas! lol
    Carne, é raro comer (apesar de não ter cortado totalmente) e peixe também adoro, em especial atum! :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tudo saudável, tudo com ótimo aspeto! Yamii

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que coisas com tão bom aspecto, minha querida :) acho que vou tirar ideias!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que bom aspectooooo

    Não acabes com o blog :( Fiquei triste ao ler o teu comentário! Às vezes também me acontece, acho que são fases que passamos e que o nosso blog também passa. Mas não desistas! Força!
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi