Wednesday, April 13, 2016

SIBU BEAUTY, VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE SKINCARE

Please note this is not a sponsor post.  
All my product reviews are always my true honest opinion no matter if it's purchase by me, a gift or if it's a partnership!

Hello my beautiful readers!

I've been wanting to share this for a while now, but I wanted to try all these products for a few months before I gave you my opinion.

Sibu skincare products can be found at www.sibubeauty.com but this time I ordered from www.hautelook.com . They had a really great sale on all Sibu beauty products.  My skin was a mess after the pregnancy, so I needed to give it a good start. 
I've partnered with Sibu Beauty before and loved their face soap, so I decided to give their other skincare products a try.

Without going too much into detail, here is what I got:

 Exfoliating Scrub
This scrub is gently enough for all skin types.  It's my absolute favorite!!!  Leaves my skin soft, cleans my pores without being harsh on my sensitive skin.  I use this scrub 2 times a week depending on how my skin is doing.
Sibu does not recommend to use this scrub when using Sibu beauty Purifying mask.


Purifying Mask
This mask is recommended for all skin types.  I have mixed feelings about this one.  I use it once a week and usually leave it on for 10 minutes while I am taking a shower and then rinse away with warm water.  It leaves my skin clean and moist but sometimes right after I remove the mask I notice a little bit of redness, not sure if it's because of it's grainy texture.


Balancing Facial Cleanser
What a great cleanser for all skin types.  This one is for sure one of my favorite Sibu products.
I love this one, it cleans my skin without drying out or irritating and it has a pleasant citrus scent, I use it every day.


Age Defying Eye Cream
This tiny tube  of eye cream loads my skin with moisture, it brightens and tones my eye area without being greasy.  It also absorbs immediately, this is by far one of the most effective eye creams I've tried.
It isn't a wrinkle eraser, but it softens my fine lines and makes me look more awake, a small amount goes quite a long way, I use it day and night.  It's a good eye cream for all skin types.
Definitely worth a try!
  
Hydrating Serum
I use this serum in the morning before my daily moisturizer and at night before applying my night cream and seed oil.
This serum is good for all skin types, it naturally stimulates collagen production, has a non- oily texture that delivers a powerful dose of hydration.  It does make my skin softer and it absorbs quickly.  I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate or redden my skin in any way, but for winter I think I need something a little more hydrating, for summer I think it's a perfect serum.

Nourishing Facial Cream
This day cream is great for all skin types!  It's not greasy as it absorbs into the skin quickly and smells great!  I just wished it was a little more hydrating, this cream is better for summer, in the winter I need something that gives me more moisture.

Seed oil
This product is fantastic, it's really good for my sensitive and dry skin, I even apply it on my lips at night when they feel dry.  Works great... but the smell is not the nicest so I usually put it right before bed time.

Replenishing Night Cream
***Last but not least, sorry this one is not on the picture, I forgot to include it.
I always mix a little of this night cream with  the sea buckthorn oil because I have dry skin and combining both products is a must for me. It is not moisturizing enough on it's own, other than that it is a lovely cream.


I've tried many skincare products in the past, and I do have other brands that I also love and use, I like to alternate but I gotta, say my skin responded really well to some of  Sibu's products, my skin feels soft and looks clean.
They are all natural and perfect for sensitive skin like mine, plus I love the citrus smell of  some of their products.

The packaging has a really simple minimalist and clean look which I love, the only thing I didn't like about the packaging is the cap of some of their products is made out of a very soft plastic which tends to break easily over time.

All Sibu products are Non- GMO, Free of parabens, sulfates, gluten and artificial preservatives.
They are also cruelty free and vegan.
All Sibu products are made in the USA

www.sibubeauty.com
1800-710-7428

Quote of the week:
"Look in the mirror and find something about yourself that's positive and celebrate that! "
Tyra Banks

Thanks for reading!
Claudia

4 comments:

  1. Oh obrigada minha querida <3
    Aww vou ter de experimentar essa marca que não conhecia *.*
    Beijinhos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esses produtos parecem muito bons!
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada minha querida :)
    Fico contente por gostares e claro que já segui o teu blog. Vou experimentar essa marca porque acho que não há muitas boas opções de Skin care Cruelty free no mercado e sem dúvida que o teu blog me vai ajudar :*
    Beijinhos linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi