Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I AM BACK!!!


Yay!  I am excited to be back with you after being away for almost 5 months.  Did I say 5 months???
Holy Moly Macaroni, time flies!

I had a fabulous summer with my husband and our two little pumpkins.  
We went to Portugal for a month, 3 weeks in mainland Portugal and 1 week in the beautiful Azores islands.  Our son was also baptized in Portugal, we all had a great time, but at the end of our trip we needed another vacation to recuperate. The joys of travelling with small children!

Soon after we came back, it was time to plan our little girl's birthday party.  I can't believe our baby girl turned 5.  Gosh, can she stop growing already! Soon, she will be taller than me, well... let's just say it doesn't take much to be taller than me.

When we came back from our vacation we put our townhouse on the market and in less than a week our home was sold, so it was time to find a new home for our family.   We moved about 2 months ago and we couldn't be happier with our new home and neighborhood, we did some small renovations and painted the entire home "still missing a few rooms" but we are very happy with the results.  It's been a lot of work, but it will all be worth it in the end.  Our daughter is really enjoying her new school and is making new friends.

To those that truly follow my blog and enjoy every post, I would like to apologize,  I know I've been really absent and to be honest with you it's been really tough keeping the blog alive with other projects on the go and two little ones.  It's hard to find time to blog frequently, but here I am after a long break ready to be back.

Stay tuned if you wish to see some photos of our last trip to Portugal and the Azores islands. 
I will also continue to share some random posts including inspirational quotes, decoration ideas, minimalist lifestyle, reviews...
So stay tuned!

Love
 Claudia 

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I knew you would turn the page and start fresh! Whatever you need you know you can count on me darling! Together we are better! Keep rockin' <3

    Sónia David Make-up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ainda bem que estás de volta ao blog :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new hairstyle Claudia! You look amazing :) Welcome back ;)
    xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/10/those-billowy-sleeves.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gostava tanto de te ter conhecido quando vieste cá!
    Beijinhos

    Blog ChocoPink / Instagram / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like life is good! Glad you are enjoying time with your family!
    Beautiful photo of you, Claudia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi