Wednesday, December 07, 2016

PICO, AZORES 2016


 
Hope you enjoyed a little of Terceira island from my last post.  
http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2016/11/terceira-azores-part-2.html 
If you ever visit Portugal, the main land, don't forget to stop by the Azores islands, only a couple of hours from Lisbon.  If you're looking to relax and do absolutely nothing besides enjoying what nature has to offer, the Azores is a wonderful choice. 
My husband is from Pico, Azores so we try to visit often with our kids. Our last trip was my favorite from all the times I've been, we had a really good time. 

I will be back as soon as I can, I have so much to share with you all but it's been a tough couple of weeks, our kiddos were sick and recently I fell down the stairs and ripped a tendon/ ligament, so my right arm is not doing so well for now, but I am recuperating slowly. 

Quote of the week: 

Have a great week everyone! 
Claudia 

3 comments:

  1. Já te estou a seguir ;)
    Adorava um dia visitar os Açores :) faz parte da lista de sítios que quero mesmo visitar :)
    As fotos ainda fazem desejar mais essa visita :)
    Beijinhos
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que fotos lindas! Adorava visitar os Açores!
    Beijinhos

    Blog ChocoPink / Instagram / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lugar lindo! E as fotos ficaram magníficas!
    Deve ter sido um passeio maravilhoso :) Aproveitaram muito bem, sem dúvida! Passearam imenso :D
    Que 2017 seja recheado de mais viagens destas!
    Beijinhos grandes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi