Friday, January 06, 2017

GLASSESSHOP.COM


Happy New Year everyone!
One thing I can not live without is my sunglasses.  I normally don't spend too much money on sunglasses since I have 2 little ones that already broke a couple good pairs, so now I tend to just stick with more affordable ones. 

I would like to thank glassesshop.com for sending me these super cute sunnies this Christmas, sorry about the photo, I've been fighting a bad cold these past days, but I really wanted to share these with all of you.  
If you go to Glasseshop.com you can find a big sellection of prescription glasses and sunglasses for man and woman at really affordable prices and they have free shipping on all orders over $49.

https://www.glassesshop.com/

Love 
Claudia 

4 comments:

  1. The glasses look great.
    I wish you had a great 2017.
    Kiss
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Os óculos são giros :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uauuu estás tão gira! Está tudo bem? A tua menina como está?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
With Love,
Claudia Persi